Watashi ga 15-sai de wa Nakunatte mo. - Vol. 2 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
I mean, as awful of a situation as it is, it IS a chance for this guy to start again from scratch, and redo the past in a sense, only better this time
Thing is.... the real issue..... is that they never properly communicated...

I kinda wish that he could actually try to fix things with his wife... but he obviously won't...

I also do hope that the translator finishes this.... just 2 more chapters........

I have found the raw for last 2 chapter in spanish:
You could just paste the manga name in japanese and add raw to get the result
Edit: if someone can translate to eng, that would help a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a terrible translation.

This is what little I could understand:

Rena asks the mc how she can make him happy so he will stay, but he says the only thing that will make him happy is making things right with his family, so he leaves her.

The part about Rena's childhood doesn't make any sense. Seems like her mother loved her until her boyfriend left her. Then it is revealed that she was born out of rape "the genetics of a sexual abuser ruined my life" (I think she is implying that Rena ruined her life by ruining her relationship?) And as the boyfriend is leaving the mother mentions how "this slow devlopment is normal"????
Then Rena admits she wants to find value in having been born due to her trauma and wonders if she will carry to term due to her own selfishness.

After the time skip the mc's daughter became a youtuber to be able to sustain herself after leaving juvie.

The wife and the mc have a date and she tells him that she no longer wants to make the relationship work and is now interested in being content with her own life, mentioning how when the mc left and her daughter was taken to juvie she had no friends and no reasons to live since her family was her whole life.

Rena became a single mother and after some comments by her coworkers about how sad her daughter's childhood must be, and being judged by other mothers at the daycare, she feels guilty towards her daughter and overwhelmed by her extremely busy life so she breaks down crying. But then her daughter wakes up and starts listing things Rena did to make her happy, and finishes this by saying that her mother is a good girl (which makes her recall a memory of her mother saying the same when she still loved her).

The last scene is Rena and her daughter Aoi having fun at the beach.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey can you put some link iniust can't find it

Hey can you put some link iniust can't find it
I did include a link, the moderator remove it, ig it's against the rule
You can switch to google us, google "Watashi ga 15-sai de wa Nakunatte mo raw" and get the result
The link by Tumangaonline(lecfortmo) and Leercapitulo have it translated to spanish

I really hope this group isn't dead. Especially since there's so few chapters left to translate

Dex-chan lover
What a terrible translation.

This is what little I could understand:

Rena asks the mc how she can make him happy so he will stay, but he says the only thing that will make him happy is making things right with his family, so he leaves her.

The part about Rena's childhood doesn't make any sense. Seems like her mother loved her until her boyfriend left her. Then it is revealed that she was born out of rape "the genetics of a sexual abuser ruined my life" (I think she is implying that Rena ruined her life by ruining her relationship?) And as the boyfriend is leaving the mother mentions how "this slow devlopment is normal"????
Then Rena admits she wants to find value in having been born due to her trauma and wonders if she will carry to term due to her own selfishness.

After the time skip the mc's daughter became a youtuber to be able to sustain herself after leaving juvie.

The wife and the mc have a date and she tells him that she no longer wants to make the relationship work and is now interested in being content with her own life, mentioning how when the mc left and her daughter was taken to juvie she had no friends and no reasons to live since her family was her whole life.

Rena became a single mother and after some comments by her coworkers about how sad her daughter's childhood must be, and being judged by other mothers at the daycare, she feels guilty towards her daughter and overwhelmed by her extremely busy life so she breaks down crying. But then her daughter wakes up and starts listing things Rena did to make her happy, and finishes this by saying that her mother is a good girl (which makes her recall a memory of her mother saying the same when she still loved her).

The last scene is Rena and her daughter Aoi having fun at the beach.

This manga feels like it was axed. But it tried to tie up it's strings as best as it could.
Honestly, it felt like the MC just got shafted. I mean doing right by your family is good and all, but kinda see why karma bit him in the ass when he left Rena to fend for herself. And it seems like him "doing good by his family" looks like it was too little too late. I'm still kind miffed that he didn't stay with Rena to essentially do a "restart" with both their lives, but that's how it is.
Rena, is stretched thin over working and her life being a single mom, but it has a nice ending, where she is breaking a cycle of unhappiness by bestowing the best life she can for her daughter. Kinda bittersweet, but I still liked it.

Dex-chan lover
This pathetic dood needs to stop being so dickless and spineless and marry her. It would actually be a good thing. Otherwise he's abandoning the girl that he knocked up. His baby and his baby's mother need him more than his wife and fully grown child.
If he lets himself he'd actually enjoy it instead of doing this performative self-flagellation.

Dex-chan lover
It took me a whole year to realize that Shiina bears her stomach, having her thumb pointed at the relative area of her womb while her index finger is pointed at Iwashita's groin.

Holy kino. This manga really delivers and the author is spot-on how the feelings and emotions are conveyed. Truly a masterpiece of modern times.
I don't know about masterpiece (as in, I have yet to make up my mind), but I agree-- the mangaka conveys emotional intensity EXTREMELY well.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, as awful of a situation as it is, it IS a chance for this guy to start again from scratch, and redo the past in a sense, only better this time
This pathetic dood needs to stop being so dickless and spineless and marry her. It would actually be a good thing. Otherwise he's abandoning the girl that he knocked up. His baby and his baby's mother need him more than his wife and fully grown child.
If he lets himself he'd actually enjoy it instead of doing this performative self-flagellation.

The absolute last thing anyone needs is for this total piece of shit to marry the 15-year-old girl he knocked up. He hasn't learned anything or grown up a day since this nightmare started. He's still to the core a coward who cares about nothing but his own selfish desires and comfort.

What he needs to do, first of all, is to take full responsibility and try to help his wife and child. Not apologize unless that's clearly what they want. Not try to "fix things" unless that's clearly what they want. He needs to stop running away, engage with his family, find out what they want/need from him, and DO IT. Even if all they want is to never see or hear from him again.

At the same time, he needs to support the teenage mother of his child-to-be without saying a word about what he wants. If she wants an abortion, he needs to pay for it without complaint. If she wants to have and raise the kid, he needs to pay for that, too. In either case, he needs to get her the assistance she needs to legally separate from her mother.

And no matter what, other than providing financial support, he needs to immediately and forever get the fuck out of her life.

Users who are viewing this thread