Watashi no Kobushi wo Uketomete! - Ch. 20

Fed-Kun's army
great manga, I loved the facial expressions done by the author :D

sad to see it end, could've gone longer and with them together as a couple, but a good read none the less. At least we got this art:
29409v4.jpg

thanks for posting it btw, so happy to see a time skip with long hair soramori and they got their dog :D

Also got some nice and real character development, and the series went into how relationship forms and grows, how two people come to like each other

These two were a great couple <3

Aggregator gang
Awwww. Weirdos to the end. They're going to be married lesbians with a subaru hatchback and a dog! It's going to be a long time before they're anything like functional, but I have faith they'll make progress. :)

Thank you for the scanlation!

Dex-chan lover
It sucks that we only got a single kiss as the payoff. I'm not saying I wanted smut (not that I wouldn't like to see it) but it wasn't even a genuine reciprocated kiss.

This was the kinda thing that marks a turning point in the romance, not the end of their story.

It's a damn shame.

Group Leader
so cute; wholesome manga through and through; they lived happily and bizarrely ever after

what a bliss....this is so strangely awesome...
that idea that love is different from other's feeling but can still be together..
yayyy..

always end up battling huh..? competitive couple..these weirdos are so cute...
such a wild ride..

This is a really sweet ending, although I wanted it to go way longer..... it had this ordinary relationship feel that I don't see in a lot of stuff. The drama being mostly introspective and how the girls try their best to meet each other emotionally was really nice and weirdly compelling

Dex-chan lover
oh my. FINALLLY!!!AS MUCH AS I'M HAPPY BECAUSE THEY KISSED AND SHE CONFESSED AND CLARIFY NOW HER FEELINGS TO HER,I'M AS WELL SAD BECAUSE THIS STORY ENDED T-T.
I Enjoyed reading this ❤

Thank you sooo much for the translations!!❤and looking forward to the author's next work!❤

This is sooo wholesome ♡

The best thing about this manga are the character development and out of the box humor. Definitely one of a kind. Shame it has to end tho ;-;

Thank you for translating!!

Dex-chan lover
Wow i just loved the last 5 chapters things got so real and down to earth i really just loved it.

First with Kirara coming out that she was a weirdo that prioritized Takebe over everything, truly for her what she said at the beginning of the series was true for her meeting Takebe again must have seemed like a miracle, and that is a pretty weird thing, a lot of people would be creeped out by such heavy emotions but indeed at this point did you really think Takebe would back down when youve been so vocal about your undying love for her?

Takebe herself struggling to come to terms that for her love wouldn't come as a heavy heartpounding heartbeat that would get her going like crazy and have her go on a fit of a passion, we could see her struggling to come to want Kirara in a sexual way but not being sure about what she should be feeling, and at first i thought it was cuz she was coming to terms to loving a woman but now im more thinking thats just how she is, love isnt just going goggle-eyed with passion for everyone in the real world, thats why when she explained how she felt love to Kirara she said she was also a weirdo, also i guess for someone like her Kirara and her undying passion is just perfect.

And well i dont think thats weird just maybe not common and definitely not portrayed in movies but i think its a nice message how everyone has their own type of love.

The kiss was beautiful and not forced from Takebe, i think Takebe was okay with that type of contact but wanted Kirara to take the lead thats why she was worried how cold she'd been to her and that Kirara not understanding fully how much Takebe loves her due to how subtle Takebe was being about how much she loved her was making Kirara hold back, and i think while Takebe doesn't initiate it i think shes not at all against it and wants Kirara to just go for it.

Damn i just really loved this, beginning wacky chapters apart lol it kinda feels like someone else took over at chapter 15.

Would have loved to see more, all the way to a sex scene, just cuz its interesting seeing Takebes thoughts on everything.

Last pages with them planning and working towards the future were wonderful.

The future picture does just make me want more lol, does satisfy that "wonder how things will go" voice a little.

Users who are viewing this thread