Watashi no Musuko ga Isekai Tensei Shitappoi - Full ver. - Vol. 5 Ch. 40 - Reincarnation In Another World is Just A Story.

Group Leader
Joined
Apr 16, 2018
Messages
288
The TL Note had an edit that I couldn't get around to doing, but the message remains the same.
For my part, thanks for bearing with us despite the delay caused by the DMCA. It was a pleasure typesetting this one.

Have a good one.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 27, 2023
Messages
130
THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK TL TEAM!!

These last two chapters really made me emotional; had to fight off tears on the bus 😭😭 It ranks up there with Nora to Zassō for me!

I'm so glad everyone healed, because that's not always a given. And, I totally agree with author-san, make sure you are kind to yourself too. Afterall, when we pass away, we pass away alone. I struggle with that too, so for everyone who does as well, let's keep going!

Also, empty text box on page 16?

I look forward to reading your other TL work you mentioned!
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Dec 16, 2024
Messages
10
i'm a real loser weeb and i've read a lot of sad shit, but not a lot of series actually makes me think, make me real sad, and make me a little happy at the end. Oyasumi Punpun is a obvious choice that can be namedropped. This is right up there with it. I can think of no higher praise.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 9, 2019
Messages
575
Thank you very much for finishing even with the DMCA, this story is fantastic and it's really nice to have some insight with how things are conveyed in the translation. Thanks for putting a lot of care and consideration to the translation, and best of luck in your future endeavors Occu!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top