Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Don't cry, my fiance

@Ayaneru
The person actually didn't drop it, there are 2 separate pages on novel updates. The link from mangadex takes you to the old page so just write the name in the search bar on novel updates and you should be able to find it. The volume 1 is already finished ^o^

This is a beautiful story and I'm happy that you guys are working on this. Please allow me to send my love and gratitude to you. Please continue the hard work and let us see Kudou-sama heals Miyo-ojou sama 💕💕💕

Thank you for the scanlation! It is a good quality for me❤️ I hope they are able to speak their hearts out next chapter❤️

Dex-chan lover
Another chapter! Thanks for the chapter! Wasn't expecting another chapter for a while tbh

To the Scanlations team/person- Thank you
Omg danna sama has been working hard behind the scenes, now only if her shitty family makes amends...

I used to make bracelets with the same technique when I was in school! It brings back so much memories.

EDIT: If anyone's curious, this is what I meant and what I suppose she is doing;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLJ-2UM6mHI&feature=emb_title

Even though I've read the light novel, my heart still hurts and jumps whenever I see this manga (´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`) FKDJJDHDHD MIYO-OJOUSAMA I LOVE YOUUUU. Thanks for picking up the translations!!!

Thanks for your hard work 😚❤️ It has been a long time since I cry when reading manga. I look forward for your future translation

WHOEVER U ARE KURI SCANS, I. THANK. YOU. FOR THE 2 CHAPTERS IN 2 DAYS. You dunno how long I've been waiting for the next chapters to be translated. Thank you, so much!

Users who are viewing this thread