Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Don't cry, my fiance

gbf

Thank u very much, uploader-sama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really wish to read it all!!!! I'm loving this manga! Thank u~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ <3

Thank you so much for all your hard work!

Love that they are giving Miyo so much support and even letting her meet that nice lady again 😭

Please, keep translating this. I read the raw but since I don't know Japanese, I couldn't understand it. So thank you so much for picking up this project. I really like this manga. <3

Aggregator gang
honestly, if you are faster and strive to deliver translations with the best quality you can and with great passion for the series, what more can i ask for. Who cares if there are multiple groups translating it. Competition is good.

Thank you for your hard work!! ❤️

Oh man, he sent for Hana?? 😭 I wonder if there's a way for them to marry without tying the Saimori and Kodou families together, in case Miyo's father doesn't step up.

I think Miyo's confidence won't really grow until their different perspectives on Miyo's nonexistent magic is dealt with (her: I'm useless, him: I don't care about it). Miyo really needs some reassurances on that account.

😍please continue to translate it! I really appreciate your effort! Love it ! Thank you!😍

Users who are viewing this thread