I like this translation more. Fishwoman's thoughts were more clear here. She finally said out loud what she observed for a while. "My gift was more of a curse than anything else in shiori's life. Things would've been better for her had she never met me." That sort of thing. And the best part is shiori heard it. Now she knows for sure how much the fish loves her and regrets all the pain she unintentionally caused.
I'm really excited for the next chapter. I hope they bare their hearts to each other and maybe they develop their love more.
@ThanatosKaiAnastasi please don't stop TL'ing this just b/c somebody came in and posted a chapter less than a day before you posted yours. Your TL/editing is better than theirs.
A number of typos and grammar issues in this release, especially with regard to the tenses used. Can't help but wonder if the snipe meant proofreading was rushed this time.
Page 4: "every monster attack on Hinako were stopped" should be "every monster attack on Hinako was stopped".
Page 6: "I wouldn't mind to kick you out of the this house and enjoy my one-to-one sleepover with Hinako..." should be "I wouldn't mind kicking you out of this house and enjoying my one-on-one sleepover with Hinako...".
Page 7: "had given you a hell of a fight" should likely be "gave you a hell of a fight".
Page 24: "undoubtly" (not a word) should be "undoubtedly".
Page 24: "all of this again" should likely be "all of that again".
Page 32: "I knew you are" should be "I knew you were".
Page 32: "Would you like to stay up with metogether tonight?" should either be (A) "Would you like to stay up with me tonight?" or (B) "Would you like to stay up together tonight?".
(The "stay up withme" makes "together" redundant; it should be one or the other.)
More minor issue:
Page 15: the word "text" is randomly floating in the whitespace.
Typographical errors aside, thank you for continuing to translate this.
I can't wait for the next chapter ...... It's raining outside ,they are going to talk in a middle of the night .... This is such a classic setup for a romantic moment in anime /manga ,especially with the rain !