Welcome to Japan, Elf-san!

Fed-Kun's army
Ok the actual isekai parts are so boring. Just stick to the Japan parts please.

Dex-chan lover
Sorcerer gramps is probably on to something when he saw the two...

If i was younger i'd probably drop this manga but something about the pacing and plot is not only compelling, but is also comforting. Worth your time, though the
romantic progress is slow right now. There have been hints though.

The reverse isekai part is pretty cute I guess. It would be better if the manga didn't focus so much on the dream world.

Isn't it sad that you get garbage isekai one after another in weekly releases and this only comes every once in a month and on top its not even a popular manga? Anyways i agree with the comments below. This actually would have worked far better if they only had focused on the Japan part. Either way I really enjoy reading this and hopefully we get more releases in the future. Thank you translator san for picking up ❤️

Hmm... still getting updates even though there's an official? Not even gonna bother complaining. MOARRR.

7 i like the concept i agree that the fantasy part is lackluster but I probably wouldn't read it otherwise. It is a 7 because imo mc is kinda annoying

Dex-chan lover
Cute as hecc, romance burns a bit slow at times but this is Japan we're talking about, definitely recommend it

Dex-chan lover
We need way more of this casual hugging in anime and manga dude, throughout my whole time of being a weeb (8 years) this manga has been the only time I've seen such tight and genuine hugging, like even if they're not dating or anything, it's still bizarre seeing them hug so tightly without the old "Baka! Dont just think you can hold me like that!" "B-but i just wanted to keep you saf-" "NO BUTS YOU PERVERT." Sorry for the rant but holy shit we need way more of innocent caring for each other interactions AND more MC's like this where they dont care about being touchy or sharing feelings. Also thanks for the translations

@lonelypotatoonabench Preach that. Seriously, as someone who's very clingy in real life (before the pandemic, of course) it just feels strange to me that there's such a trepidation over hugging. Hugging is the best! And it's so great to see the two main characters have so much natural chemistry, enough to be casual with their skinskip. The romance is very promising. Anyway, those 19 chapters went by way too quickly, and now I'm eagerly awaiting the next update. This is shaping up to be a good one.

Dex-chan lover
@heartmade_fm AH THATS THE WORD SKINSHIP! But yeah definitely this series is another one where you wanna jump through a window wanting more chapters, but for sure gonna be one of my favorites

One of the top isekai manga. Good pacing, good story, unique and not repetitive. Furthermore they can reverse isekai! Love it so much

Users who are viewing this thread