What Do You Call This Trash - Vol. 2 Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
Not sure what to feel about the ending. That's a giant time skip. Seems hard for me to believe that the two who ended up being emotional support for each other wouldn't end up developing a genuine healthy non-platonic love for each other.

Then again, it's the author's decision, and I have to agree that this route was safer for the MC, but safer doesn't always mean better storywise.

Dex-chan lover
Not a terrible end to the story but it was good

Their relationship is healthy Akira looks happy, Prez won and Thise two got married(assuming)

Dex-chan lover
A man who is allowed to say "I can fix her" and actually do it props to Yuuto

Dex-chan lover
Unironically enjoyed the trash ride.
Unsure if I like the ending, I probably would have preferred a shitty spicy ending, this feels too perfect you know.
Also I feel like the author could have written an extra 30 chapters or so, the physiological aspect of this manga could have been explored better.

Dex-chan lover
Also this is one of the best TL works I've ever seen here, the notes just add so much. Thank you!

Dex-chan lover
Yuuto discovered the friend-zone, wielding this great power he overcame all his problems.

My first completed manga. It's short, not too meaningful but still makes you wait in anxious every time it ended its chapter. Glad all the casts have their own happy ending. If only real life could be this simple too.

Dex-chan lover
LETS GOOO!
Pres won and his brother and Shion stayed together and have a child now. Great ending :win:
Akira seems to be doing well now, too. Good thing we didn't see the crap parents. In my head, they are already in a retirement home or dead :)

Users who are viewing this thread