What is your favorite game of all time?

For me it's Bioshock (1) solid gameplay , good story, beutiful gameworld under water, super style (art deco) many weapons and abilitys and the best plot twist ever ! would you kindly !

Probably pokemon w&w2. I can understand why ppl would dislike the pokemon games cause it's just the same thing over and over again lol but gen 5 just holds a special place in my heart. It was the first time pokemon truly became cool imo after the gen 3 games.
A close second is either The world ends with you or the Golden sun games.

Double-page supporter
Speaking of monochrome colors, Black & White 2 was fantastic.

Dex-chan lover
Heartgold and Soulsilver will always be my favorite Pokemon games. Two regions in one game is great.

Double-page supporter
I should probably clarify that I'm talking about the god simulator, and not pokemon games. I haven't played a pokemon since Red and Blue.

My favourite is Megami Tensei franchise as a whole, I just can't get out of that franchise lmao and if i have to choose it's SMT Strange Journey (not the redux for difficulty), atmospheric and hard af.

Dark Souls 1.
Probably gonna change later to Geometry Dash(lolwhy) because i don't have anymore game for me to play.

To me, skyrim was my first video game played it was a long time my favourite game . But now i have been playing actively Warframe for 5 years and can't stop .

Aggregator gang
Stardew valley never get tired of making new farms I currently making my entire farm a different fenced areas

Runescape.
More specifically Runescape 2 basically pre eoc but not osrs

Second is Age of mythology

Minecraf and Persona 4...

Real talk this kinda basic but Dark Souls has gotta be it for me, just cause it was a whole new genre I exposed myself to back then and while Dark Souls 3 was great, at the time Dark Souls 1 hit me like a B-17 Flying Fortress or anime tits to an isekai MC shit was too strong

Dex-chan lover
@Nunally You too? I just thought I ended up with bad discs.

Centipede, Moon Patrol, Berserk, Super Pacman, Star Raiders, Yar's Revenge, Spy vs. Spy, Sid Meyer's Pirates, Rampage, Karate Champ, Double Dragon, Legend of Zelda, Contra, Astyanax, Altered Beast, Sonic the Hedgehog, Streets of Rage, Road Rash, Golden Axe, Samurai Shodown, Eternal Eyes, Legend of Legaia, Tenchu, .hack//INFECTION etc., Arc the Lad Twilight of the Spirits, Kessen, Lumines, Malice...😵 Sheesh--once I start thinking of the games that meant something to me over the years, I can't stop. 👾

Dex-chan lover
@2SpiritCherokeePrincess yup, in my 8th playthrough I beat that curse but the game stuck again in Memoria (specifically in Alexandria castle's cut scene) after that I give up 😂. Well I already see the ending on Youtube.

Users who are viewing this thread