What It Means to Be You - Ch. 2

Both parties are victims here.

Winter got scammed and got laughed at (for being a mixed-blood who worked hard but got scammed). Meanwhile Violet, who grew up pampered and loved, got pulled into this mess because of her shitty brother. Since she's pampered all her life, she wasn't mentally ready for the neglect and ridicule.

I pity both of them, truly. Hoping they'd be able to come to term with each other.

The bright side is she at least didn't reincarnate and have to deal with everything all over again 😅

This story reminds me a bit of Lady Beast with the body swapping tho haha

Poor ML. The royal family entered that deal in bad faith. While his intentions for the marriage weren't honorable he was at least honest about it. Friggin hate that the FL isn't even blaming her family when they were the ones that started this.

Contributor
At least it's a way out of that hellhole. Poor MC.

Double-page supporter
@Darkmeep I don't know what happens next, but I assume Winter and Violet switched bodies, so she's going to be penetrating her husband while he moans inside her body. Kind of wierd, but some people have those kinds of fetishes.

I really hate when they romanticize suicide. You probably won't wake up back in time or in anyone else's body if you do. Please don't do this.

Users who are viewing this thread