What’s the plural of manga?

Group Leader
bro is replying like iz has no restriction
Wow, a language question to incest in under a page. I'm impressed. :meguupog:
---
'Manga' is the plural. The singular is 'mang.' 'Manganese' is the language most manga are originally written in (a variant of Japanese that is particularly resistant to translation, being primarily composed of a constantly changing vocabulary of slang and cultural references, and also being written in a secret third syllabary script that the Japanese don't talk about). The authors are called 'mangeese' (singular: 'mangoose'). The process of authoring and drawing a mang is called 'mangagraphificationaryization.'

Multiple manga are compiled each week by specially trained editors ('manglers') into inexpensively printed and bound volumes ('mangazines'). The right to purchase and read these mangazines is enshrined in Japan's constitution, the 'Manga Carta;' these mangazines replaced the 19th Century governmental publications of woodblock prints on scrolls in an event referred to as the 'Weekly Shogun Dump' or the 'Pagey Restoration.'

Highly successful mangeese are honored in a special museum in Tokyo, the 'Mangesium.' Every year, new inductees are invited to speak to the nation via a network of radio stations, the 'Mangavox.'

I refuse to apologize for anything in the preceding paragraphs.
tl;dr
its mangoes.

Group Leader
But what if it's manga-tachi?
Would it then be translated as "manga and the others"???

This is a rather subtle satire, but I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.

Dex-chan lover
manga d**ks
R.59774efead141c705cd6a0a0e292bb2e

Dex-chan lover
"audio" equipment-
Musical instruments. No equipment used to make music is 'audiophile,' only equipment used to listen to recordings can be classified as such. (Source: my collection of 2000 LPs and the $8K system I listen to them on.)

Group Leader
Musical instruments. No equipment used to make music is 'audiophile,' only equipment used to listen to recordings can be classified as such. (Source: my collection of 2000 LPs and the $8K system I listen to them on.)
sorry, but surely it has speaker and amplifier in it.

although it is kinda interesting how can some music/audio instrument can be soooooooooo expensive.

Dex-chan lover
although it is kinda interesting how can some music/audio instrument can be soooooooooo expensive.
Diminishing marginal returns in quality per dollar after a certain price point, which I’d say is $250/$300 or so.

Group Leader
Diminishing marginal returns in quality per dollar after a certain price point, which I’d say is $250/$300 or so.
or perhaps its a professional equipment. no matter how expensive it is if you can make money with it, it might be worth

Dex-chan lover
Pretty much. I've paid a lot of money to get the last couple of percent out of that system, and I know guys who have paid a lot more to get a few percent more.

Users who are viewing this thread