What's Wrong With You, Duke? - Ch. 66

Ahhhh, such cliffhanger to stop translating. 😭 And official is only at chapter 20... Tho there's only one more chapter currently available for raws...I would've loved if you continued until official catches up.

Anyways, thank you for translating! 😊

NOO I WANT TO K WORD TAPASSS, MY FAV MANHWA SJXHJSJDJD Thank you for translating until now, I’m afraid I can’t and don’t want to read it anymore if the names are changed. I’ll just read the raws or spoilers...

it's a shame that they made some...questionable...localization decisions....Thank you so much HaruPARTY for introducing many readers to such a charming series and the work you've done on it!!! It's been such a nice, clean, consistent scanlation.

😭😭😭

Thank you HaruParty for all your hard work & for introducing me to such a wonderful series.

Damn you Tapas and your odd name changes!

Thank you so much for translating this. I wish that you guys could still translate it. 😭 Such a good series.

Thank you guys so much for your wonderful work!!!

Also, I shall think of you all whenever I read those awful new names and remember your awesomeness!

Thank you so much for translating this ❤️

I just checked tapas and it says the content is not available in my country so I might have to find spoiler instead 😢

Bruh screw tapas and their stupid name changes TwT I loved this series so much :(

Thank you for translating it so far though <3
Oh and I found this on manhuascan though, it's only updated till chapter 58 but at least the names aren't changed -_-

Dex-chan lover
The names are kind of unbearable but I'll persevere😩
Thanks so much for translating so far on this HaruParty team!!! 😁
I'll really miss reading your translations of this series

I’m hoping this gets localized by some other company as well like tappytoon or something because the new names seriously suck. Anywhos thank you so much for introducing this awesome series to all of us, I’m going to miss The amazing work you guys did for this series

Users who are viewing this thread