What's Wrong With You, Duke? - Vol. 1 Ch. 36

Fairly late but thank you for managing ten updates within two weeks!! That's something to be extremely proud of and I admire your hard work!!

I knew the author would mentioned why the ML became a cold-hearted bastard LOL. I mean who wouldn't, in their right mind, become a cold-hearted bastard to prevent insanity. He was abandoned by his parents understood that someone or a group killed them and was grieving. Then we see that most of his servants was probably lying and some taking advantage of his since he was a child (all cuz of his relatives), then people trying to kill him to take his inheritance from him since childhood until his becoming of age (he became an adult legally speaking).

Now, he is re-learning what it was supposed to be a normal human being so he likes to tease the MC cuz he feels that he can trust her but too much teasing duke!!! too much xD....although u_u can't blame you. when cute things look so cute when they are teased T_T you can't help it! you MUST continue the teasing U_U

tfw "wherefore" means "why", so "wherefore art thou, spark" means "why are you, spark" which doesn't make sense lol
the classic line from Romeo and Juliet refers to Juliet falling headfirst in love and despairing in dramatic fashion about why Romeo's name is a Montague, their sworn family enemy.

Awww, I love the butler. Hehehe~ But it's nice to see Rowan smile childishly because we've only really been seeing the exaggerated Lex smiling.

I'm scared for a moment there when I noticed first the amount of comments in this chapter 😅

Glad to know we are all just enjoying Benjamin's POV as a funny old butler 😂💗

Users who are viewing this thread