What's Wrong With You, Duke?

@solistia i knew it!! the moment the cover changes signify the new seasonss aaaiiiihhhhh 3 monts is worth it aaahhhh, thank you so much huhu

Fed-Kun's army
happy the season started yet confused because I didn't know the previous had ended e-e

I really didnt like the FL in the beginning, but now I'm starting to like her. Especially now that she's actually trying to communicate with the real/authentic Rowan.

I love this author, please don’t make the stories like who made me a princess!!!
The start is cute but at the middle of chapter, the author made her father lost memories!!,
I hate it so i leave read who made me princess!,”

Thank you!

Aaaahhhh... They are so fluffy, adorable, and sweet. 😊 I am giggling in every page

one of my favs! ive been looking forward to season 2, thank you so much for translating <3

This whole title is an irony. Instead of why're you doing this Duke? It should've been "WHAT R U DOING DUCHESS?!"

Lowkey the fact that MC knew she'd put ML in a spell/hypnotized state and then proceeded to *do the dirty* with him and manipulate his affections is pretty non-consensual and unsettling. Just imagine if it were the girl who slept with the man against her will lmao. Just bc she's pretty/looks innocent isn't an excuse. And then she proceeds to throw a petty tantrum when he's returned to his original state and not fake affectionate with her anymore... gross.

Group Leader
@oria dude was gonna kill her and she did it unintentionally. Stop woobofying the male lead as of hes some kind of victim..... He was a monster hand killed inncoents and kids and getting bewitched was the merciful punishment

And the petty tantrum was more the fact that she was afraid hed kill her

Are we reading the same thing? Or do you take one look at he ML, think hes hot and and then think he can do nothing wrong?

And its not like she had a choice to do the dirty. It was non consensual on her end too

@oria did you even read the story from the start? lol she didnt really like him or even accept him from the start, she was even scared of him but under the spell he was so persistent of getting married with that she couldn't say no. ( as he was willing to starve to death waiting for her answer)

She was scared of being killed by him if the spell gets undone so she wants to maintain spell and also like she said that "man" was her ideal which the spell gave birth to

SHE WAS FORCED TO ACCEPT HIM.

Users who are viewing this thread