What's Wrong With You, Duke?

so that is where the "jewel" name came from, huh. i believe rowan had a shop named "jewel" , im talking about that shop

I just read the raw until ch.86 as of writing the tragedy tag tho :( i understand why

Rowan went back to the past (child) where he was saved by erin and her mother as he was about to be assassinated. Through lil erin and her mother, he escaped and he was able to go back to the dukedom where he lived again. The ffg chapters are about his past, how lil erin saved his life and how erin's mother made a magical contract. Years past after he lived again, he did the "right thing" and was able to save the crown prince (who was about to be poisoned from the evil SOB) and he assassinated the evil one (the crazy SOB who ordered to kill them) when he went out the dungeon, he fell down on his knees bec he remembered clearly the scene where erin died in his arms. He is constantly longing for Erin but still no erin in the picture he is constantly reminded of erin but she is not yet to be found in that lifetime, YET (I HOPE SO BEC IF THIS TURN OUT TO BE TRAGIC, I SWEAR THE AUTHOR CAN GO TO HELL AFTER LETTING ME READ IT WITHOUT THE ANGST TAG)
p.s kinda reminded me of witch of mine that kind of tragedy where the ML remembers everything and is constantly longing ㅜㅜ

Finally, a place. Where they didn’t change the name. I was extremely annoyed by the new translation with new name everywhere. I love mangadex translation. Keep up the good work always very grateful to read them. 🥰❤️

This is so good??? I had originally thought this was gonna be just a bipolar husband comedy but the drama omg these latest chapters got me bawling

Imo, I really dislike it when characters have a really good connection ...
and then its revealed they knew each other all along but one or both of them forgot... idk I feel kinda cheated like I thought it was sweet already it feels kinda cheap that they met but that's just me
I still like this series though and I'll keep reading :) they are cute

I've never read a female character as dependant towards the male love interest as fast and deeply as this one. Like from the beginning to the current, it's all about the MC being kidnapped and injured left and right.

@Thelastinline

That's an understandable frustration. Kind of makes all their cute and meaningful interactions meaningless. So, they were able to love each other because they met in the past, and therefore they're destined by fate? If this sort of theme was delve upon during the beginning, then it would make a lot more sense and go smoothly. At this point however, well, there is no point to even adding that point lmao. Makes no difference..

@BonFkingBon yes exactly you know what I mean!! I dont mind when
characters know each other from a young age but it came out of nowhere here
And yeah i agree this fl is not very independent but I don't really mind that aspect as much. They're a nice couple lol. But the kidnapping is getting out of hand.

Users who are viewing this thread