When I Returned to My Hometown, My Childhood Friend was Broken - Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
Good they went to jail, poor girl hope he overcomes her trauma together with the MC.

And now the problem got revealed. The people were right all along it fucking bad. For sure the author will draw the assault in his/her fanbox. I can't even imagine it.

Dex-chan lover
I guess the people coping with the "No bro, she just failed at college, that's all that happened" will finally accept the truth?

I mean, the writing have been on the wall since the beginning, and it was quite clear that something like this was what happened, because, once again, this kind of story is sadly very, VERY common over there, especially during college years.

Regardless, bless chad Touma with the chad answer, Kyouko deserves a happy ending, and I'm sure Touma will make it a reality.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter, whoever worked on it!

It’s already been said but man, is MC possibly the most positive figure in manga I’ve ever seen.
Also, some of you weirdos have very questionable kinks but then, I also do and I clicked on that manga for a reason so... yeah.

Anyway, good series, good scanlation and I pray for a happy ending!

Dex-chan lover
"She should have been more careful"
You've got to look at it from their perspective. It's probably safer now, but back during the old peoples' time, if you dressed scantily or you didn't keep to a group when going out, it was normal to say that it was your own fault for that happening to you. You might call it victim blaming, but you're responsible for your actions and you have to take the consequences for it, even though you're not the one in the wrong. Doesn't help that your rapists go to prison for the rest of their life, you've still gotten raped and have to live with it. You can blame society all you want, that doesn't help you.
You don't have to travel far out of the Western world where this is the normal still, and probably won't change in the foreseeable future.

Dex-chan lover
Who would've thought? well I mean it as clear as day, for anyone who didn't see that coming must've at least one braincell.

Dex-chan lover
Predictable. Still, hopefully the author will draw the rape scene in a doujinshi.
You know, something quite sad and dark to think about...

This kind of situation, is something ever gets "done about it", is usually by an Out-Of-Court Settlement... so the fact that instead of that, arrests were made, means that things were probably worse than what most people are imagining here.

So, as much of a degenerate that I'm, I personally wouldn't want to see a doujinshi of it lol.

Dex-chan lover
Predictable. Still, hopefully the author will draw the rape scene in a doujinshi.
DEW IT

__original_drawn_by_bb_baalbuddy__sample-ecb327e029a924e4ddc66c76829baa4d.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I feel like this became more Josei now, not that I'm complaining. It's the same as that other manga this mangaka is doing, where the perspective is usually from the female MC. But this one is more interesting though just because backstory of the girl is something everyone wants to know.

Though I admit there's morbid fascination on my part for what happened in the past, I hope against hope her future gets more interesting than her past.

Users who are viewing this thread