When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 34

oouuughh Eugene's almost crying face... Not to sound like Herrace but I just can't get enough of that expression :)

Thank you so much for the translation! Your commentary always makes this a fun ride :D

Everyone commenting on the catto but I'm here laughing over smile your head/nei go tao 笑你的頭 which translates so well in canto 😂😂

Is there a frame missing right after Herrace asks Litia where she’s going? Kind of weird/abrupt how Herrace shifts immediately into asking if she’s stupid.

@Jjnurui okay OMG THANK YOU, I kinda figured it was him since he's the most mysterious one, but I just wanted to be sure. Waiting patiently....

Also---
Litia: ....... I was thinking of leaving right away.
Cain & Eugene: *gasps, thinking she's talking about suicide*
Herrace: YOU'RE GOING SOMEWHERE?!

LMAO SO FUNNY

BEWB WINDOW

Also do they not have bathtubs at their new house? Just bathe before going in your beds plz

God the fact that she's talking about leaving in the context of moving meanwhile they think she's talking about killing herself is fucking gold it hurts AAAAAAAAAAAA

@karzak omg they are thinking that?!!
I thought they were hurt because she was planning on abandoning them without saying a word... I have to re-read this now 🤣

Hahajajaja I thought this whole chapter was a prank like seriously why was there a funny cat in that bag 😂 thanks for the chapter 😊

Bwahahaha! XD I didn't even notice that cat face until someone pointed it out in the comments. LOL thanks for that. 😆

Ugh I love this *SCREAMS* I LOVE THE TRANSLATION, THE PLOT, THE EFFORT, THE SFX, THE CHARACTERS!!! I love this so much that I uses caps😩😩😩✋🏽✋🏽✋🏽😩💓😪💓😪🤪🥰

Users who are viewing this thread