When the Villainess Is in Love

Artwork is really top notch. I also like that the FL is smart enough to plan ahead, even so far as to rethink her strategy. It feels like this is going to turn into a harem tho... 🤔

this is really fun, thanks for the english trans! I have a feeling that I’ll like all the characters that are introduced lol

i absolutely adore this .... the art style is everything i needed and wanted .. to be completely honest, i really want to see more of the original princess !! i feel like she's my type of character too ,, even if the current princess is cute uwu

The art is impossibly gorgeous, the main character is a total creeper. There's a lot to love here.

Oh my gosh I'm in love with this manhwa 😂 there wasnt a chapter I didn't laugh, the MC is hilarious! I wish her luck in fulfilling her fangirl dreams HAHAHAH

@Aiyu
This is just my guess because of how the characters are talked about,
But I think its Daniel. Hes the most mysterious guy so far (she doesn't even know what he looks like), she talked about wanting to figure out his secrets, and she said her current plan is to use Daniel, the only guy stronger than the ml, to keep her safe from the crown prince. These are all the usual indicators that this guy is the ml.

I love this, thanks for the update! if anybody knows about ways to support the eng trans team or the manhwa itself, pls let me know 🥺✨

I love the energy of the author. Its the energy of a person that has read alot of shoujo stories and wants to put herself in it to fangirl to her fave characters. I vibe with that energy

Fed-Kun's army
I have mixed feeling about sudden change of some character cause MC is...

need more CH before dropping complete judge.

Users who are viewing this thread