Whisper Me a Love Song - Ch. 48 - A Home Date and What Comes After That.

Double-page supporter
h5zy83628keb1.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Do my eyes deceive me? A chapter about the actual MC's? Not about this authors self insert? About time. I was over that whole Aki and Shiho nonsense. Over half the manga spent on their nonsensical drama only for it to end in the author turning them into two of the worst characters I've ever seen in any yuri manga. Thank god it's over. Time to get back to what made this manga good in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
Huh? Are the author sick? They must be otherwise they wouldnt give us a chapter about the ACTUAL MCs instead of the 2 annoying side characters that the story has focused on way longer than it ever focused on the MCs…

So author you just stay sick, so we keep getting chapters about the actual MCs from now on

Dex-chan lover
This chapter more than any suggests we've got a good amount left to cover. I'm happy to continue with our main 4 and their friends. Speaking of: we've got to have a group date chapter, right? That just feels like it would be awkward, hilarious, competitive and wholesome all at the same time. Seeing the disbelief on Yori's face alone would be worth it, especially after her mentioning it this chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread