Whisper Me a Love Song - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Walking Home, An Encounter, And a Promise.

Dex-chan lover
They're not a couple yet only because she's naive, beacause doki dokis don't lie, is hard to see two people loving each other so hard but not going out yet.

Now we just wait and hope there won't be any cliches like "I'm suddenly moving away" or Amnesia XP

Fed-Kun's army
Only read if you want to know.
She's dumb, even after the concert she "falls in love" with the song and still doesn't know how she feels about her. This type of thing will continue until she graduates. & when she finally "realizes she loves her" its like WAAAAY later... When the singer gets signed to a music company that's abroad.

Dex-chan lover
@codydub03 that would be a possibility but they just said "one month from now" so you don't need to wait until graduation...

Fed-Kun's army
@Serenata I guess I maybe worded it wrong?
She's going to wait till the concert which is "one month from now." However, even then she won't have the answer.. She'll still have the "idk mindset"

@codydub03 and how is it you know this? Are the raws just that far ahead? And if they are how long does that mindset go on for chapter-wise?

This looks wholesome. I hope what the other ppl commented here won't happen. The raws are too far ahead, eh?

Dex-chan lover
@codydub03 For real ? Cause if it's wha t really happen then it's completly dumb.
If she didn't realise AFTER the concert then it's pretty stupid and god know that if she still waiting after that then she is both the more patient and the dumbest person i've ever seen. If the Big sister of HIma's friend doesn't slap or call her out after that, it will be a waste of character

Dex-chan lover
Little girl ya still have 1 month to step up yar fucking game......... One. Month.
If I see my precious yori shred a single tear yar getting to somewhere you woudn't want to.

I smell fishy with the other senpai..looks like dark flashback ia incoming

Dex-chan lover
If the spoiler below is true, it's Weird how come the translation is far away from the raws???
I thought chap twelve is the latest so far.

Fed-Kun's army
We are currently caught up with the raws, so unless I missed that this is an adaptation from a novel or something, @codydub03 is talking out of their ass.

Dex-chan lover
Sounds like cynic bet out of their ass. Still understand where it comes from tho.

So a less cynical bet on my side is that next chapter won't be the concert, we'll have like 2 more drama episodes before climax and epilogue.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Considering how the time moves in this manga, who knows when that month will pass, I just hope the manga doesn't end once they get together, the author is better than that.

Thanks to everyone for clarifying the "spoilers." Unfortunately we've all been *burned by lackluster Yuri development in the past to where it's believable. Fingers crossed this story keeps going strong because it's been really enjoyable so far.

Users who are viewing this thread