Whisper Me a Love Song - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - The Past, Songs, and a Secret

i hope this bitch dies in a fire i dont care if there is a reason for this she suddenly quit for no reason then shes fucking up the new band i want to bathe her in gasoline and then set her on fire so she dies a slow and painful death

Power Uploader
what's the problem with that toxic brat? she get ou by her own volition, i can't see why she is so aggressive again the her old band. I'll assume she's in love with the blondie or something, wich don't make it less stupid tho.

Bruh, you left the band because they didn't do good when they invited you during the time that you had the worts rep out of all people and now you're toxic because they recruited a new member? Bithc your logic is close to -100

Dex-chan lover
I think i get it, Shiho either had a crush or considered Aki her best friend but Aki fell for Yori and Shiho got too jelly? Is that it? I'd already been getting this sort of vibes from her and this just confirms it.

I mean you might as well have talked about it Shiho no need to go full edge lord maybe Aki would have cleared up her feelings and accepted you but i dont think that's happening now you went way too hard on that dropout.

I do want Aki to have a happy ending cuz i quite like her but idk if shiho is it.

Rereading and seeing shiho jealous in this chapter is quite funny haha

Fed-Kun's army
Why cant Yori tied her hair up all the time? She looks more attractive that way. Her current hairstyle is kind of meh

Users who are viewing this thread