Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 62

Dex-chan lover
Everyone hates on Jeannette but she's innocent, unlike her evil parents. She was basically raised in a box being told to wait for the day when she can finally be with her family. Why would she be suspicious of anything when nothing bad has happened to her, ever. She's only ever been coddled and care for by the White family and her aunt, who died, because they planned on using her as a tool to get rid of Claude.
I'm more interested in Mr. White's son and how easily he switched over from being Jeanette's love interest in the novel to Athys. He's definitely not following his fathers plans.
Anyways thanks for the translation

Shoot this hurt da*n much in the very core of my heart.
Can i like cry?
Anthy did her best most ofthe time.
This is undeserving of her.
Come on, make it stop.
I want the sweet fluff plot again 😭😭😭

Fed-Kun's army
I can kinda understand why everyone hates Jeannette. She is like that Circus girl from Phoenix Wright game. She herself is perhaps childishly innocent, but she is undoubtedly one of the causes of all these troubles.

It's really hard for me to see that Athy is being slowly replaced by Jeannette. It's so heartbreaking to see her beloved father stolen. To tell you the truth, I rushed through this chapter because it is so hard to read for me.

Athy's maid when she looks soulless also aches my goddamn kokoro. So as how they use Jeannette for their schemes.
I wanna cry dang it 😭

thank you thank you so much for the update!

Ijekiel is so sweet searching for Athy. ❤ And I got the feeling that Claude only asks for Jeannette because he's waiting for Athy to come as well

Fed-Kun's army
@raeastoria I thought he only asked her so he could rest and get rid of the headache. But it’s messed up in classic Claude fashion to not say anything and expect her to just exist there without conversations or explanations .

Don’t get confertable around her don’t tell me he will call more often now 😭 you are making me hate jeannete even more

I don’t hate Jeannette I hate her naivety. But If she doesn’t mention Athy to Claude in the future then yeah it gonna be full out hate for her.

I am starting to understand Jeannette's character a little. I think she is the good selfish type of person. She is good because she doesn't intend to harm anyone and she is selfish because she is happy as long as she has what she wants (Athy and Claude) :(

Dex-chan lover
I hope the original male lead kid tells athy about the suspicions he has if they meet soon.

And Jeanette is like a white lotus character.she isn't scheming, manipulative or fake innocent or insincere. Just genuinely innocent and kind hearted but without real understanding of how much she must be hurting athy when she goes to meet her dad. And without the pov or critical thinking to realise it's fucked up that she's * replacing* athy in Claude's life while she's on the run.

Also I guess evil uncle is maybe getting swayed by Jeanette? It's a bit difficult to tell with him.

Aggregator gang
Jeanette .. Jeanette... Jeanette... UGH her existence itself is devastating. Damn i can't tolerate this. SHe's ain't even claude's real daughter. Also the previous emperor had to come back
That white dog really scheming for all glories... Someone update this can't wait a whole month 😫🙏

Jennette was probably raised to be so naive that she can't even understand how she'd be hurting Athy if she stole Claude like this, I can't quite hate her but she's the type of character to give everyone around her a headache

except for Claude now, apparently. I wonder if the former Emperor did something with black magic to make Claude only able to rest when Jennette's there? like turning her into a drug that relieves his pain. wasn't there a scene hinting how the former 'happily ever after' in the novel, Claude got cursed & was always calling for Jennette while collapsing??

Pfft lol Jennette is so pure that her evil dad is questioning who in the world she takes after 🤣 It's too bad she doesn't realize that she is replacing Athy, I hope she will bring up Claude's sudden cold behavior towards Athy and how its odd and not right. I can't hate her though, she is really naive but does genuinely care for others and doesn't want to hurt anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread