Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 65

HAHAHAHA those last panels from the translation team 🤣 I stared waaay too long at the father son panel as well huhuhu y does mr white have to be so damn handsoooommmme PLUS mix that with a tender moment with his son!!!

Bucci gang thanks for biting the bullet. It's so obvious his name should have been Ezekiel... I was going mad over here. Continue being the MVPs you are. /salute

The recent chapters are boring, mainly focusing on Jenneth... I know that she only wants a family and didn't do evil things... but I can't help but be annoyed and irritated with her boring monologues.

Please, author-nim don't prolong Claude's amnesia... I miss Athy's interactions with Claude and Lucas. 🙏

Thank you for your hard work, Bucci Gang! Awesome translation as always. Did you guys bid sleep farewell to release this fast? Please take care!
I don't know why but I get the feeling that we're about to climb the ladder towards Athy's and Claude's reunion starting from the next chapter, though that could just be me. Maybe I do feel so because it seems we've explored Jennette's character thoroughly by now? Then again there could be some events in store that have to do with Anastasius, and my prediction wouldn't be on point. This arc's pace is a bit slow imo but oh well. I can feel how tired and wrecked Spoon is from her drawing. This brilliant hardworker should take a rest. Though I assume we'll need 15-25 episodes more till she gets the chance.

i just realized anastasius may lowkey be a tsundere. it runs in the males of the family lol.

?????????? YOU JUST SPILLED THE SECRET TO A TOTAL STRANGER ?????????? YOUR BRAIN IS....????????

you guys are so fast with the updates! thank you for your hard work, Bucci Gang team 🥰

I feel like the past few updates have been lackluster... where's Lucas? when will Athy confront Claude?

Lmao Salmon calling Jennette glitter eyed bish.
Thanks for the update!
Jennette, did you leave your brain in the castle? Why the heck do you spill every secret to others?

Jennette you dumbo... I get that she is feeling lonely and thinks her mystery man is the only one she can open up to but.. GAH! You lil dumbo girl! XD
But I wonder if real daddy is getting a lil bit jealous? XD

Fed-Kun's army
Ugh
1. Thanks for the chapter seriously love this story
2. I’m sorry but I still can’t stand Jeannette and her idiocy. She was raised by mr white doggy himself but she has no brains when it comes to the ppl around her and how they act.
3. Jeannette u a$$hat Athy doesn’t ask u sh!t because she knows your dumb a$$ is meeting her dad and she misses him so your fluffy I love my fam nonsense is not helpful
4. Where the heck is Lucas? Come on my dude come back and save your princess!

Sorry but I feel better now lol

LOL SALMON 😂😂😂

Anyone know what chapter the Jeannette POV ends? Like yeah it’s character building and all but it’s beem dragging for me

I come and read this bc 5% athy 5% jeanette 5% lucas 5%ijiekel and 80% daddies

I really want to like Jeannette. I really do but i just can't. Welp thankyou for the update! Lol The last panel is gold xD

Salmon's message in the last panel closed the end of this chapter with me wheezing for air 😂😂😂 seriously though... Dark!Cloud is beautifully drawn

I love when you can see a hint of Anatascius' jewel eyes 😍
BUT, seriously! When are we getting the reunion???? the story is slow paced and it's getting nowhere,

Is it just me or does it not seem like the character relationships are really starting to get very complicated lately? Last chapter we saw that Ezekiel is learning he might be realizing himself that he "loves" Athy. This chapter we saw that Jeannie is starting to become upset that her family actually isn't asking anything about her so all that progress she feels she's made is being taken back in her mind. Even though from Athy's perspective, Athy doesn't need to ask because she feels that she already knows everything about Jeannie from reading the book so that sort of things doesn't really occur to her to ask and Claude just sees her as a means to sleep so he doesn't care at all. XD Again, in this chapter, we have Jeannie's real biological-black-magic daddy looking to have discovered his forgotten humanity and emotions because of how honest and pure his daughter is. Almost looks to me like he won't be able to keep seeing her as nothing more then a tool to use against his brother if he keeps up these friendly father/daughter conversations. Oh the drama all around, but seriously why isn't Lucas back yet?!?! XD

Users who are viewing this thread