Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 65

*sigh* Jenny your expectations for a family are too high... That's not what a family is. It's never unconditional! Under the right circumstances even family will be disowned you know 😅 Poor innocent naive girl...

Sorry, but I can't read this anymore. Jeanette's story is just ... boring. Dropping this until accumulate chapters and finish this amnesia shit

Just read the comments and lol literally most of them are full of curses for Jennette and ppl saying they want to drop this. Sorry author, the amnesia subplot is proven to fail.

Dex-chan lover
Why...why would she tell him everything? Jeanette come on. Maybe since she told her father about how lonely she is He'll stop trying to use her as a tool to kill Claude and instead love her, wishful thinking

Author is slowly ruining Jeanette for me. She is so static of a character lmao. Please let this arc end already.

Just like ya'll im gonna drop this for now. I'll just come back if Lucas will show up.

Dex-chan lover
I was beginning to think we'd never get a soliloquy from Jennette, but here we are. I think it's a good thing to find out that she's not really a robot on the inside, but she's still a bit hard to relate to. All the naivete of a child, with none of the impulsiveness.

I feel like she is being a bit hypocritical here 🤔... she says she goes to see the king to mediate between him and athy but she is lying already .. not once has she thought to help the princess and her dad reconcile .. nor has she talked about the princess to the king .. I feel like she is enjoying this predicament and using it to get close to the king. 😒 I don’t like her idk why but I just don’t like her.

I don't know how to feel about Jeanette. I could understand her wanting a family, athy and Claude
which isn't her sis and papa
. At the same time, she tells her problems to this guy that she doesn't know at all, very innocent and naive. But at the same time she's a child so, eh?

Dude seriously show some development of story bout athy and her daddy already !! I hate Jeanette and will never like her. She look so naive but I smell some selfishness happens so No No Noooooo😤

Group Leader
Jeanette...
1. wut? Just cuz Athy has never asked anything about you doesn't mean shes not your friend. You've been there for each other in the hard times and she's understood what your feeling without having to ask.
2. If that's your definition of a family... THEN WHY TF ARE YOU BOTHERING CLAUDE AND ATHY, like I understand Athy, she supports you... but Claude? that block of ice ain't ever gonna fit your definition of "family"
3. So you think some dude is sus, so you tell him the biggest most dangerous secret ever? Smort
4. Yeah, I know you really want love, but... you want both Claude and Athy, but you're taking advantage of Athy's absence from Caludes side to get closer to him? And you have no sense of guilt when you see Athy on the run, with no place to go because the father that she loves has forgotten her?
5. WHO RAISED YOU, like the whole white family is cunning... and then... there's you... I mean I know they're using you, but did they not teach you common sense
6. I'm sorry for hating you lmao, thats what your character is there for.

Jeanette is so dumb omg. She keep telling herself that she only wanted to be mediator between claude and athy, but look at her now. And why she telling everything to someone she’s just meet? I mean, isn’t it strange if someone you don’t even know keep approaching you EVERYWHERE you go? Hhhhh

Jenette is so painfully naive it HURTSS ,,pls why are you doing this?? anyway Mr white looking like a freshly baked snack yum

Users who are viewing this thread