Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 73

claude and anatasicius were on good terms. i think something possessed anatasicius that made him like that :/
poor baby :(

I dont like Jennette period... My eyes suffers from eyesore when i see her... I felt like she's up to no good... =_=.....

I wonder what happened between the brothers. I wonder what their background will be here in the manga.
And was that Lucas calling out to him? What happened between them?

This is super awkward...can’t someone tell Jeanette to read the mood? My heart breaks for Athy 🙁

I was fishing for spoilers earlier in the comment section and thank god for those spoilers. I don’t know if I’ll be happy with the way they changed Jeanette in the manhwa... I just hope this arc will not drag too far.

SO ANASTACIUS WASN'T ORIGINALLY AN ASS HM. Also, I've missed Lucas but I've also missed Athy and Claude interactions a lot aaa i hope he recovers soon :( reading the spoilers makes me sad for the white-haired boy tho??? (I forgot his name lol) since he's really only been helping Athy all this time that i think
kicking him out w the others is too much

I really do hate Jeanette, but I must admit that she hasn't been very bad compared to how she was in the novel.

Her desire to be loved by her supposed family is understandable. I think we forget that Athy is now with Claude because Jeanette brought her back as well. So, Jeanette isn't just thinking of herself as much as we want to believe, but instead wants to be apart of both Athy and Claude's lives.

@vanpak20 reading from your comment i guess my hunch was right, thank god cuz i was starting to think im just being super biased.

Anyway how long will we be stuck in this gloooomy arc.....

@nevity was that spoiler from the novel or comic?

I've noticed that the comics adaptations tend to make the characters on average less horrible (such as in a certain popular reincarnation into a princess in another time comic at Tapas).

As such, I'm willing to expect that either the 2nd ML doesn't get trashed, or the comic does some plot & characterization Jiu-Jitsu where they have an ironically happy ending. I feel like that flashback holds the potential for a Chrono Trigger level of heel-faced-turn by the end of this—who the Hell is the real Bigger-Bad, that's what I want to know…

@SpiritSoy IKR in the novel she was truly horrible, but even this Jeannette still rubs me the wrong way. Plus, let's be honest, she didn't even have fun when she was alone with Claude because he was basically brain dead. She was way more happy when she was with Anastacius. She's been filled with unchecked ambition and she will endure it all to obtain what she think is supposed to be her's. I mean, remember when Claude called her off in chapter 40 and she is still attached to his hip without wondering how he could change opinion this fast? I just hope they stop with this ridiculous drama. They are just using her to stir up things instead of building her relationship with Anastacius.

@TheDragonLord I think it was from the novel. Hopefully, he gets a more or less happy ending because he's been a pretty amiable character for a long time now. Also, what's that tapas comic you're talking about?

I think the main antagonist is still the same as the one in the novel? It showed that there's a third party when it comes to Anastacius' personality took a 180° turn.
But I'm not reading too many spoilers so the plot still has that WOAH factor when it's time for the big reveal

🤣🤣This chapter should be painful without Athy personal imagination. Poor Athy 🤣

Is that.. is That Lucas???
did Lucas cause the sweet looking, caring brother Anastacius from the flashback to turn into the devil that is trying so hard to ruin Claude's life?????
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
and ...
that discrimination is bothering me too, I don't understand how it could be a misunderstanding Felix?? Dx
if it is , it still bothers me

@anikixvi nooo thats not lucas 😭😭 the manhwa may be flowing in a different direction than the light novel but its probably
aethernitas rather than lucas
lucas will always be on athy's side all through out

Users who are viewing this thread