Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 80

Dex-chan lover
This chapter is so sad, almost forgot Lucus didn't wear any socks with his shoes until the notes came at the end

I hope Athy wouldn't think that Claude's trying to forget Jennette's mom. Please, I hope not. 😫

Dex-chan lover
We, the readers, all know this already if you've been paying attention. But the way it got revealed to her, like she just suddenly know all of it overnight just by thinking about it, lol.

She really does know nothing about her dad though. I mean, at least know about his evil brother that he dethroned so you have such an obvious clue to who that looming person with blond hair and blue crystal eyes, was.

Finally, they are moving the story. I was getting tired tbh, it took them so many chapters just to confirm what we already know, Claude loves Diana dearly. Now, I am truly a sucker for lonely-detached-boy-finds-the-love-of-his-life-and-gets-saved trope so I am hoping for flashbacks of how they met and all (which will be tragic of course). This arc is already unnecessarily stretched, hoping for action next chapter.

Thank you for this!

Well I didn't know Claude used both of black magic and he said it took 6 years. Athy meet Claude before his black magic done so he could erase it before it done. Well I'm wondering when Lucas use world tree to fix Claude's memories? I know it will happen athy's 15 th birthday but lucas came early so he's not fixing it. I don't like when conflict between novel and manga. For example I would like to see how Claude capture Athy for not to release her. And crying science. thanks for the translation

Aggregator gang
Nooooooo

Wait how does Lucas know that she went through time and dimensions, I guess she told him about it since I don’t remember

@LuffyKun go back to old chapters. He knows that she jumped thru time and space. But he thinks that Athy just went back and forth thru time and reborn and reincarnated into this world because that is how he understands it. Of course, we know just ISEKAI/transmigrate into the other possible Athy that our Athy could if our world setting was like the one in the book:>. So Athy is our Athy but the other self of the Athy from the book. It is like the multiple dimensions that say that for every action that you make, you have a different outcome and each new outcome creates a new world per se.

SO Athy is "Earth Athy" that for some weird coincidences, she was able to go to the universe of the "Book Athy." Here I am assuming that each person has their own unique characteristics but in different places, a person will have different attributes but its source is the same. This makes me believe that Our Athy was able to unlock a power that the other Athy didn't show but could have since they both are supposed to be "the same" Athy no matter what world. They have the potential to unlock different talents depending on the physics and laws of the universe they live in O_O.

Dex-chan lover
The thing is Im also hurt when Anasthasia create that pain expression [T.T]

@LuffyKun He was able to sense her magic from the first time they met. That’s why he stuck around, and after getting his full power back he was able to see all her past lives.

Dex-chan lover
A) you’ve literally seen the man in your dream several times already and his disguise is worse than Superman’s. His hair color is the only difference. I wonder if she can’t tell who people are when they wear a hat too.

B) at this point it seems just plain stupid for Lucas not to tell her she a transdimensional time wizard. What’s the harm? Maybe she could go pull some ocarina of time shenanigans and visit the darkest timeline, that could be interesting to watch

Lucas just casually dropping that he's also used black magic... I wonder if the "price" he paid for it is why he slept for so long

Users who are viewing this thread