Who Made Me a Princess?

Lucas u lil emo boy, come back faster before i jump ship. Ijekiel male lead aura is too strong right now wooo

@Twisted_Fate76
if i remember correctly Claude killed Anastasius (??) (the black haired dude ) and Anastasiuses body is possesed by Lucases friend from the past , Anastasius is Jenettes father . (It might not be true and sorry for my english )

Seriously Lucas!! when do you plan on appearing, you asshole! come and rescue Athy of her loneliness :c I can't anymore with this arc, too long and too much Jenette makes me don't like her ://

Sooo tired of that brat Jeanette and seeing Anastasia suffering breaks my heart. Cant wait for this arc to be over.

Please bring our lucas back, save athy asap!!! But it's also sweet looking at their two, Athy n ijekiel. Argghhhhh...can't imagine when lucas see both of them getting close 😣

...normally im all for potential romance. But all i care about right now is her getting her dad back!

My heart doesn't like Athy being sad at all.😭😭😭

Please give her dad back to her. Lucas please come fast and help Athy because you're the best.

@prettiepumpkin its slow bcs this updates weekly i too thought the pacing was slow back on March before season 1 ended but when im rereading this, the flow is actually more natural compared to other webtoons with the same plot being reborn.

JGJ

Am I the only one who wants Athy to get with Ijekiel? What's even so great about Lucas? He's barely been there and Athy and Ijekiel have that innocent pure young love vibe that can only be achieved when you are of a certain age. Isn't Lucas old?

Users who are viewing this thread