Who Made Me a Princess?

For anyone who is arguing as to why does ezekiel seems like have no particular reason to love athy. If we take into consideration that this might just be a third reiterration of their life (base on hints) where certain things are playing in a pre-destined way including the relationships they have (like how claude will love a daughter dearly, but instead of jeannete it became athy, but in a sense it still kind of follows his character of being a tyrant who deeply loves his daughter) I know this will sound confusing because I am so bad with english and explanation.

But what if Ezekiel's feelings towards athy is also pre-detetmined, like he is liking her right now the same way he fell inlove with her on their first lives (u know, remember that flash back thing athy had). Like what if everything or at least almost everything is following that destiny, that first life that they experience where athy was originally the neglected daughter.

omg there's so many spoilers in the comment section haha;; gotta maintain self control and don't click on any ㅠㅠ

I just wanna say to everyone bashing Ezekiel in his defense they're in a time where people got married/ "fell in love" at first sight. They didn't really get a chance to know the person till they married one another, so it's amazing that they've met as many times as they have to me personally. And reading as many stories as I have i can understand why he likes her. And p.s. I'd prefer athy with Ezekiel only because Lucas is a LOT older than her.

god dammit, it feels like playing Clannad all over again but at least Tomoya was able do it all over again...
can Claude also get a do-over? Their love went Titanic before we got to witness it and now all we have bittersweet memories 😭😭😭

😭😭😭😭 we got a day early update and im soooo happy 😊 the parental fluff 😭 awhhhhh claude 😭😭

So maybe ye other Claude was the same! He got rid of his emotions cause he was got his heart broken way too many times and just coukd take another heartbreak, that why he appears to never care for other Athy!! But just like in this timeline, the more he interact with Athy, the more he found himself caring for her~ and then the THOT wouldn't have that!!

4 hrs and 17k views already lol. I want to go read the novel but I heard its different. I've come too far to want to go back 😩

Users who are viewing this thread