Who Made Me a Princess?

hello i found someone on instagram who rebroadcast your translations i kindly asked her to remove her posts and she blocked me so if you could report the instagram account athywillbelovedbyclaude i would be very grateful because i really don't want to may our wonderful translators suffer the consequences. Ask me if she change her name 😔😔
PS : i love you gucci gang thanks for your hard work

I know some people (Ezekiel fangirls) might hate me for this but I don't give a damn,this is my opinion.Ezekiel fangirls,feel free to go away because this might piss you off but if you are a patient E.F., then please tell your opinion on this.
I don't like Ezekiel.He's not a good boy.He's fucking selfish and is a simp.
He met Athy once and immedately 'fell in love' with her,which means it's love at first sight.Even in Athy's flashback of her first life,it showed Jeanette introducing Ezekiel to Athy.And then,you know what happened?He started BLUSHING.He didn't even talk to her or anything and he just started BLUSHING OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE.Anyway,he threw away all those years of friendship with Jeanette for a girl he talked to for like what?FIVE minutes?He doesn't even have a real reason to like her other than the fact that she's pretty.Sure,Athy's pretty enough to make anyone fall in love with her,but I don't think that's enough to even say it's 'love'.FYI,love at first sight isn't 'love',but lust.Sure,it may be cute for his age but that does NOT excuse him rejecting Jeanette out of literally fucking nowhere.To people who keeps saying it's "He dIDn't REjEct hEr,hE wAs JUsT clEaRInG tHINgs Up".Well,I'm sorry but if you actually read chapter 78 fucking properly,then you can CLEARLY see that he apologizes at the end of his 'declaration' or whatever,which means it's a rejection.And to people who say that "it's a rejection,obviously Jeanette would feel hurt"and that there was no other way for him to phrase it better cus it's a REJECTION,well ,actually,there WAS a better way for him to phrase it.The way he phrased the rejection was this "The princess is the most important person in my life right now.More than anyone else"He said that the princess,who he btw only met a few times is WAY MORE IMPORTANT than the person who he spent his childhood with.Can you imagine?Can YOU imagine being told that all those memories you spent with your CHILDHOOD FRIEND matters less to a person they talk to a very few times by your childhood friend?No.You can't.Because you don't care about Jeanette.You're just trying to cut some slack for the oh so poor boy who won't end up with his 'crush',that being Ezekiel.On top of that,he didn't even chose a better time to reject her.There's a reason why people confess at a specific time.Because they are ready to be rejected.But if you reject them out of nowhere,then it'll seem like you're just trying to push them AWAY.Also,Ezekiel is a really terrible brother.Why?Well,if you bothered reading all the text before this,than you probably already know.Also,because he failed to teach Jeanette the consequences of her EVERY SINGLE ACTIONS.I don't really know if it's a matter of trying to keep her innocence but it should be pretty hecking obvious that Ezekiel is ONE of the reason why she's so naive,which is also why most readers HATE her.I am not saying he's the MAIN reason why Jeanette's so naive,but I am saying he has a part to play in her naivety.And,well, don't know about Athy or you guys,but if a good looking person whom I've trespassed before tresspass on MY TERRITORY and read all my romance novels,I'd be pretty fucking pissed.Sure,Athy trespassed on Ezekiel's territory and he lets her get away with it BUT STILL,that does NOT MEAN that he can walk into her library as if it's he's OWN FUCKING house.Not to mention the fact that he read Athy's romance novels which is kind of something personal to her,I mean obviously why wouldn't it be since it's in her personal fucking library.And I know Lucas tried to kill her when they first met,but again I don't know about you but I'd rather die than let anybody know about the romance novel I read.Feel free to correct me if I've made a dumb mistake or whatever.Regardless of everything I said,I still hope he gets a happy ending.Just not with Athy,because meeting her was probably a mistake on his part if you take into consideration of how he threw everything away for a girl he hardly ever talks to like a fucking simp.
Anyway,yeah thank you for reading this long ass rant.Have a good day/night.

Wait isn’t there like a huge age gap between Lucas and athy 😐. Or are they the same age if we’re counting athy’s real age 🤔

I need an award cause I went without reading three chapters and I'm hoping to go on till the end of the season so I can binge it all in one go

I definitely think Athanasia died, reincarnated into our modern world and came back again; hence the memories that made her cry.

@Potato_chippus Oh man you really went off of Ezekiel didn't you? Anyways. We aren't supposed to like him. I'm pretty sure he exists for the pure reason of making a viable love triangle.

@rubyg8396
lucas already spoiled it before it is her 3rd life when he said “first she was unlucky (showed a rope for her execution) second, she just gave up (showed a sleeping pills) and third...what will happen that she came back” it’s the chapter when lucas came back and athy told her what happened to claude...

@Potato_chippus I'm not particularly happy at how he transmitted his feelings for Athy to Jaenette. Worse, her biological father witnessed it. This is all he needs to create a big misunderstanding and confuse, even manipulate, Jaenette. Personally, I don't think it's wrong to like/be attracted to someone at first sight. What I don't like is how Ezekiel perceives Jaenette. Sure, he might see her as a little sister, but he has no contradictions to his father using her as a tool to grander their social influence. This was his plan all along and he knew it. Ezekiel POV about it: Yes, father. That is what bothers me.

One thing I don't understand. In their past life, he even agreed to marry Jaenette. Someone he sees as a sister? Has he no back bone or what? Then Athy appears, blablabla, but he still marries Jaenette. In the end, he was a wimp. More concerned about his social obligations than his feelings for her, which were fleeting. And then Athy dies. As of now, I don't hate him. I'm Lucas supporter, tbh. What I want the most, more than Athy assorting her feelings for them, is her becoming a great wizard. Mastering the mana she has, thus becoming less of a target to her father's enemies and future dangers, and not need Ezekiel or Lucas.

Hi there! I recently got struck with the idea of making a mildly animated voice acting project for this webcomic. Through a poll on twitter, it was decided that we would try to make this idea into an actual thing to post on YouTube! As such the discord server for the WMMAP voice acting project is now open. If you would like to be a part of the process, please do feel free to join!

Joining the server means you can apply to be a helper, either in feedback, animation, or audio effects, a voice actor, or you can simply hang out and keep track of the progress being made. People who join also get to vote on which voice actor is most appropriate for the role that they applied for!

https://discord.gg/DPUJqYz

idk if this is a spoiler or what but chapter 81 will be last chapter of this season 😭 i'm crying omg have to wait for the next 3 months for next season.............

Honestly,don't really understand people who are bothered by the age gap between Lucas and Athy...they're both adults in a child's body,does age even matter anymore?Also,Lucas ain't a pedo.Fun fact,pedophilia is a disorder,google it,there's proof.Children rape?Raped by people who had nothing better to do with their lives,people who have pedophilia hardly ever rape ANY children,believe it or not.Anyway,it doesn't really matter.Athy is a 40+ year old girl in a 14 year old body and Lucas is basically a walking dead corpse.He's like 1200+ years old.In the end,it's fictional,it's not like there will ever be a 1200+ year old man walking around in real life,will there?It's fictional,is what I'm saying,so stop paying attention to little details like this that doesn't even matter.I mean,CLEARLY you're not used to immortal x mortal love stories,are you?

wow, i can't believe i'm gonna wait for another 3 months....It's seem like it was just yesterday when the season 1 ended and I cried with the cliff hanger of claude
forgetting
athy...at least the last chapter of this season wasn't that painful like before...this is the only webtoon I followed from the first chapter until the latest chapter...thank you for translating this.

well guys in the novel Claude remember her when she turns 15. But I'm really sorry for we have to wait 3 months😭😭
. Last 2 hours to next chap and 3 months

I thought there'd be finally a father-daughter moment between Jettie and Anastacius but dang I was wrong... Shit of a father is manipulating my Jettie.. I feel so sorry for her 😢😢😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread