Who Made Me a Princess?

OllyMolly I have the same problem. I wanted to re-read Who Made Me A Princess, but it strangely starts with chapter 47. Maybe it's a bug?

Thank you, but I already found it somewhere else + it wasn't so important since this would be the third time I would re-read it 🤗

It's not bad but i think author is prelonging some stuff i am not the smartest kid and can see plot from far. If author was using less bs instead of chap 81 it would be 71 at least.

@osqmu the note in the description. haitus is 3 months, 2 months have passed since last update. only 1 month left, probably less since md doesn't show exact date of posting

I've been avoiding this series for so long bc of the main characters ages but its surprisingly really really good???!?!?? Still hoping for a time skip soon haha

Double-page supporter
This series is pretty nice, story was pretty good in the 1st season, 2nd season though......kinda eh.

Digging the characters though

Romance wise......yeah there's hardly anything to even consider this a romance atm, will have to wait for S3

This one was so good in the start, but I felt disappointed that the author was kinda forcing a plot twist that it went bad and getting worse. This might be fixed by explaining in the future chapters, but it will be something like "cover ups".

For example

1.)
Dark Magic Curse - if this was really intended, then should her father claude not remember athanasia and her mother? but claude can even make athanasia dream about her mother perfectly.

2.)
Didn't he killed anastacius? even the novel said it is by athanasia's memory, but now he is alive and kinda doing pathetic villain moves, like a kid pranking someone even though he should be an adult.

3.)
So the problem is because they couldn't control athanasia's magic power, but now lucas can teach her magic properly that could what they have done in the first place.

4.)
Just suddenly athanasia can use teleport and make gold coins, but she can't lift a single object. lol lol lol

5.)
The moment lucas decided to go to the tree, its like "LOL", something is gonna happen.

6.)
Athanasia doesn't think like an adult, she could have done more if she knows the novel. Knowing that she would have been killed, she could have asked lucas for protection and teaching in the first place, or she could increase her power and knowledge since she like to read books and almost read any book, she could have know better, but she acts stupid.

7.)
In my 6th, she showed that athanasia was increadibly intelligent when she was a kid, she already read many books, but it didn't help her in anyway, its a waste.

8.)
Claude was portrait as cool ruthless and strong ruler, but the latest chapter makes him look weak, just because of the dark magic, the amnesia part is really cliche and dull

9.)
Ijekiel should not have been intelligent because his father doesn't even budge when athanasia asked she only wants an intelligent friend, but suddenly Ijekiel becomes more intelligent than athanasia.

The romance is bad, I could have been fine with father daughter love, but the momentum was wasted because of the forced plot twists.

The feeling I have is that everyone thinks the same, its like everyone acts like a child, there are no different personalities in each characters. They have the same expressions, they have the same kind of thinking. For example, even the strongest mage/wizard Lucas, who should be the most intelligent acts dull as the same level with Ijekiel or Claude.

6/10

Dex-chan lover
just some speculation.
missing chapters are prob cuz there's an official eng on tappytoon, and mangadex is kinda in a legal gray area. a while ago i heard somewhere that chapters would be taken down when an official release happened, but obv the other chaps are still here, so...hm.

@ serendipityave is reuploading them, good on them for that

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
@serendipityave Don't upload official chapters, especially don't upload official chapters under a random group and absolutely don't upload official chapters under a random group ripped off an aggregator with advertisements for the aggregator slapped over it in really low quality.

@thirty7timeslucky There are no scanlations of ch8-46, as far as I'm aware.

@macroblitz
Dark magic curse is not perfect. Even lucas that used it still show emotion from time to time. Claude also use 2 curse which maybe decreaste the efficiency of curse. But yeah I also feels that the dark magic is useless

People can fake their deaths

IS easier said than to be done. And early chapter mc dont have any reason to learn to control the power

MC did practice making gold coin. For the teleport, it may be intuitive as her live in danger

Ofc something gonna happe. If not how can we make a story

Just because mc read and memorize many books doesnt meant she smart. She also dont have any reason to ask for lucas protection since she already got Claude protection and felix as bodyguard and everything happen so suddenly. Lucas also perform last maintenance b4 he go though.

Im not sure but in story it show mc learn many about philisophy books. how that kind of knowledge can help in survival?

He seen as ruthless and strong ruler because there is no background story. We only knew because we are reader but even though he suffering only a few people know about that. We can see from how all his subjects afraid of him

Maybe it means Ijikiel try harder to get mc attention. Just because mc smarter when they were little doesnt mean she must be always smarter

But at the end its up to people to how they feel and interpret the story. Author can always make some stupid explanation to explain everything but whether the reader can accept it or not is depend on the reader itself

@Short_Circut From what I heard the artist is focusing more on the father and daughter relationship, rather than Athanasia and Lucas, but there should be some romance between them here and there

Double-page supporter
@r3ignbow yeah I looked up some spoilers to see what does happen in the original at least, and it does have a nice conclusion I guess. Either way though, there's hardly any semblance of romance currently to warrant having the tag there lmao

@ShaurnRm according to a commenter on the raws, there are 20 days left from november 10th. you can do the math, but it will take longer bc we're depending on fan translations and they have lives too

Users who are viewing this thread