Why Are You Obsessed With Me Even Though I Reject Your Affection? - PROMO

This sure is weird. It's surprising how they explained the whole premise within a few pages. Ngl, i can't see this manhwa going on any further than a few chapters....

I love this! That’s so cute, two dads and brothers fighting over her. I really hope they devolp this into an actual series. Thank you so much for sharing!:)

This character looks WAY too similar to the one in ehat was the title, something like "this is my house" or something

I'm so confused by the real dad.... Like why is there such a 180 from his first reaction.... I feel like if this was a novel it probs have some ridiculousness like she is the legitimate princess and the other that was mentioned was a fake.....

Dex-chan lover
Athy can now travel through universes now ? Damn she got good at magic quickly !

Um, sorry my fellow original dudes. Her adopted fam is hotter, nicer, doting, loving and more real than you @$$h0l3s who abandoned her in her last life. Please kindly adopt that fake daughter and leave this Athy-look-alike with her fluffy family. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread