Will You Marry Me Again If You Are Reborn? - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - A Dream Gone Halfway

Somehow, every single chapter, I forget they're just digging the knife in until they just remind us real casual like.

@Twin
thats just how it is and especially for asian countries they were not well developed like the west, most citizens were poor to say the least

like how Ozuru said, japan was gonna lose the war cause of the advancement, so more soldier had to be conscripted

Group Leader
One also needs to remember that a suicidal battlecry can contain much more than zeal and obedience.... Agony, frustration, despair...

I'm lost for words on how can this manga, in every chapter, literally, the story, made me cried in ocean. A story of what reality is look like– that is terribly beautiful. Thank you for creating this masterpiece.

THE WAY MY HEART DROPPED WHEN THEY SAY ' SPECIAL PERSONAL NEEDS' OR SHIT LIKE THAT😭😭 like I read somewhere that those times many soldier r*pe women as entertainment or smt (I could use a better wording but my heart is a mess, but pls DO cmiiw), IM GLAD THEY JUST DOING MF LAUNDRY 😭😭😭 also Ryonosuke did fall for ma baby huh😭 the brothers like the same girl lol so cute but also heartbreaking 😭😭

Double-page supporter
WAR! WHAT IS IT GOOD FOR? ABSOULUTELY NOTHING!
So sad, seems like Misao most likely died, same with Isaji which is so fucking sad.
Also thought the scene with the girls would take a messed up turn, but those young lads had some heart <3

Users who are viewing this thread