Wistoria: Wand and Sword - Vol. 8 Ch. 32 - First Bloom

Dex-chan lover
Now.... imagine if he doesn't join Ice faction.... for whatever reason.
Yeah....... that's totally gonna happen now, isn't it.

Dex-chan lover
Nah man I'm out. See ya'll maybe in few years but this is truly a waste of time and is getting more repetitive than the actual garbage I read. There really is nothing here but boring drama anyways.

Dex-chan lover
After reading ch 33, im exasperated that author is pulling "Magic supriority only, hurr durrr, this is the tower for magic hur durrrr" again and again.

Ffs, it's like they forget who save their ass a few chapters ago.
Yeah, I just read it also, and have now dropped this manga. Way too repetitive and boring at this point, just the same plot points over and over and over. Author clearly has nothing else in the tank, so I'm done wasting my time. Too bad, the art is great and worldbuilding seems interesting, but god the story is trash.

Going to keep an eye out for this artist in the future (Aoi Toshi) as this is their first work, but I guess I shouldn't be surprised that the story is going the exact same boring repetitive path as the authors previous works.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the update and if I was Will, I would do this.

Will: You know......F this. I literally risk my life and limb for all of you and you cannot even let me join my future wife. I am going to take my sword and leave. Next time, an event happens again, you are on your own. Good Luck.

Aggregator gang
I'm guessing the only reason they even allowed him into the tower was to keep him on the first floor so the "high" mages can use him as a dungeon errand boy, and maybe even lab rat since they recognized his "magic" as the fifth element or whatever they called it a few chapters back...

Whatever... the story has been ass lately, but I honestly find it hard to drop because I love the way this artist draws action and motion. I really hope they get to work on better projects in the future.

He better not choose for Elfi's faction, because he should be equal to Elfi instead of being her subordinate..

Dex-chan lover
Wow, so someone's theory is correct, he's spell/magic power up he got is from him absorbing others spells. I wonder does he need a teammate for it, or could he absorb other enemies magic
Looking at that ice duds didn't intend to give will a power up, probably will can take most if not all magic and use it to his own ( there might some magic that give side effect/ curse if he take it tho )

Dex-chan lover
Mirroring what a majority have said, this is just plain lazy and bad writing.

This sort of thing works in novel form because you can drag it out with words and worldbuilding. Which is why it worked well enough for Danmachi (authors other main work) and its various adaptations, where they basically keep reusing the same storytelling formulas while expanding and fleshing out the world. All while not really progressing that much as far as main story.

With no supplemental material that may fill in the vast gaps in details, and/or some other support for the setting of the story, all this comes up as plain repetitive.

Here in Wistoria setting, all the focus is basically Will and Elfi. The other relatively important characters introduced to help develop Will already took a majority backseat, and now it's back to another set of awful characters insisting on maintaining an awful status quo, because that has been the norm. And that's it; nevermind danger nope.

When I have to suspend multiple levels of disbelief to enjoy the story, and now want to see the previous arc's villain had succeeded instead of the heroes winning, the author is incompetent.

And perhaps the author is incompetent for manga-only scenario writing and worldbuilding. If not that, just plain inexperienced. It really shows here.

Appreciate the TLs SoloTrans. I'll maybe check back in a few years. What a waste of an artist.

Dex-chan lover
Plz, don't another "unfit" or "not mage" more taunts. I have bored

Users who are viewing this thread