Wistoria: Wand and Sword - Vol. 9 Ch. 33 - No More Being Downcast, He Said

Dex-chan lover
I swear Fujimo Oomori-sensei is one of the goat for making this manga. I still remember the nostalgic feeling of first time watching Danmachi

Dex-chan lover
"We the wizards only want to protect all people !" proceed to make bio-weapons to exclusively target a minority who'se recent developments would threaten their basis of political power. Fucking hate thoses guys but at least it's not the cliched "MC beats monster they couldn't beat and suddenly everyone start sucking his d*ck"

Dex-chan lover
Still this bullshit ? And after all that proof ?
Him and Elfi should just fucking leave the tower and join the Anti-magic Al-quaeda at this point since the tower is clearly more preoccupied with maintaining political power and privileges than anything else, but i suspect Elfi is a just a token at best (at worst a puppet) since she seems to have 0 political power.

Dex-chan lover
Ngl just leave them in their shit and walk away. There is nothing worth in this town not even that ice girl :lul:

Dex-chan lover
ridiculous. and why should Elfi just go along with this. is there suddenly some hierachy in the tower even though they made it seem like they were all the same rank before? why couldn't Will just accept one of them and be off with this never-ending cycle of proving his abilities when these high rank mages couldn't even have bothered to help with the recent attacks on the city.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my fucking god please stop, for the love of god please stop, please stop this bullshit already, I love this manga so much but every time its so in my face that Will is incompetent, blud saved the world there is so much you can do to make him incompetent after that without being genuinely infuriating and dumb,

and explain how tower works and why Elfi can't choose him now, it's not like she couldn't its just that other withdrew their votes, he beat all those guardians he proved himself he saved the world come the fuck on

Also thank you for your great translation SoloTrans, we will miss it

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I don't see another group working on this, at least not one that posts their shit to MD, but at this point, I don't really care. The mages are massive fucking hypocrites and racist tyrants, Elfi's fucking useless, and this constant shitting on the MC despite his achievements are getting old.

Thanks for all the hard work translating this so far, but I don't think I'll be that upset if I never see another chapter of this.

Users who are viewing this thread