Wolf-chan wa Sumashitai - Ch. 43 - Wary and Carefree

Dex-chan lover
How is asking if two people are dating sexual harrassment?

Oof, Oogami got best friend zoned...

Dex-chan lover
I supremely apologize LMAOOOOOOO. I'm Soo going to steal that line

Fed-Kun's army
The author casually adds the two hottest shippable characters in the series...AGH THEY ARE BOTH SO HOT

Dex-chan lover
What is this author's note? Adult perspectives? In my high school romance manga? I guess it's likelier than I think.

Double-page supporter
Can agree lol. Btw osis, take responsibillity pls, I kinda like short haired girl now because of you I can’t lie

Dex-chan lover
LOL i mean, it'd be annoying to be asked that by an adult but i wouldn't think it'd necessarily be considered 'sexual harassment' unless he had flirty undertones

(tho wonder how many ppl would reply with "actually i'm gay", but i imagine other than it being a yuri/bl series specifically most ppl would avoid saying that)
Time to push harder and be a little more direct, Oogami.
Be interesting if we see like a 3 year time skip where they're roommates. but i mean, other than wanting makeouts or such, you can do hugs and handholding in a 'platonic' way (maybe not so much for diff genders for the latter in public without ppl assuming but it would be interesting if he made the 'first' move one day)

Dex-chan lover
Knowing the author was a teacher makes this chapter 2x funnier lmao. I really like both teachers, especially the one who was hiding. And the nurse has, like zephyrnepres said, the ultra combo of design, aka. is hot.

Thanks as always for the excellent translation!

Users who are viewing this thread