Yaiteru Futari - Vol. 8 Ch. 62 - For This White Christmas, Here’s the Gift of What We Really Think of Each Other!

Double-page supporter
Can someone spoil if they’ve slept together yet or not?

Their first time was in chapter 26. I can also recall at least another time they had sex, just not sure what chapter it happened.

Dex-chan lover
Chihiro's smiles in this chapter are so cute
ahh, I'm so happy for them

Dex-chan lover
cover1.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Chihiro gave a book about the 100 things she liked about Kenta, and Kenta gave Chihiro a book with pictures of her? That's so cute! They're really showing their love to each other.

What an amazing way to end Christmas. They start with delicious food, then start reminiscing their past, and end with gifs showing their love. It's so cute.

Dex-chan lover
Wait a damn minute, is this a Japanese trend and gets in a manga? Cuz I feel like that book appeared somewhere once

Dex-chan lover
Yes they did, I don't remember Wich chapter but I do have a faint memory of them waking up naked next to each other and a whole chapter of them getting flustered over it
They're literally married so yes. Just not onscreen of course because this is not that kind of manga.
The sex part wasn't on screen but the start and the end was on screen doe

tskr for tl
bruh this fucking chap made me fucking tear up man, like no cap.

Wasn't their "first time" as a couple when they went to the ryokan? Yea we didn't see it (FO) but it was HEAVILY implied that they did it. They have implied they have done it more so iirc

Dex-chan lover
I like how enthusiastically she opened her present at the end of p.12. Like, how she knows that her hubby is insecure and all, and doesn't care about it, knowing that the present will still be good. And how she didn't give it back at p. 14. Cheerful Chihiro is the best

Users who are viewing this thread