Yajin Tensei: Karate Survivor in Another World - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
@coldb7 Yeah. I guess fighting wolves is different from fighting the opponents he has faced so far, but I still can't help but feel he's suddenly weaker. Except for punching that one wolf's skull totally in. He also hasn't used his special skills. Didn't he have something?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for releasing these two chapters together, this would have been one hell of a cliffhanger otherwise.

Banned
lol, i too realized it when he started to grow his beard. his face is somehow looks very familiar like leonidas but i didn't say it beause i thought that it just maybe me but others do realized it too. lmfao

Double-page supporter
Coin toss into fist was shown to be super effective. Nice that the wolfs are rather smart and slowly weaken their prey.

Yajins base stats as explained must be pretty poor even if he outlevels the group overall he likely is below the rest in their specialized fields as hes still basically the same as other adventurer in that world. Just that he isnt really "human".

Dex-chan lover
i really like this manga and one thing i love about it is the lack of fan service. there is no unneeded ero scene. just straight gangsta

Users who are viewing this thread