Yakudatazu Skill ni Jinsei o Sosogikomi 25-nen, Imasara Saikyou no Boukentan Midori Kashi no Akira - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Story Hereafter and the Two's…

Ram

Thanks Sanic,
This looks pretty great.....I really wanna see how it goes :D added to reading list

Dex-chan lover
Interesting setting, but literally an OP ability. Gotta wait and see what other abilities he obtains from here on out to complement his ability to undo things.

Dex-chan lover
Did I miss where it states how far his restoration ability can go back?

Group Leader
@HuevoPodrido Not exactly but he could live forever with his ability and you're welcome xD
@robloxoof There isn't a limit it looks like for maxing the skill out, but just imagine how OP his "basically wife" is going to be now xD

Dex-chan lover
Ohhhh!!!! She's so cute!!! Dude, you better wife her, or else I'm gonna take her!

I can't wait to read more! :)

Dex-chan lover
@HuevoPodrido not immortal cause those never die usually, but MC looks to either have the power of eternal life aka being forever young and never aging thx to his power but still being able to live forever UNLESS he gets killed OR we didn't understand it correctly and it was more of a illusion spell that would make him look younger temp

Aggregator gang
"I restored them to a state where they were drunk"? Seriously? There are a LOT of bad interpretations of restoration in manga, but this takes the cake for being the worst. He's "restoring" an abstract concept to them that he probably wasn't even aware of at the time of its happening. Is he supposed to be setting their entire lifespan back, or just their autoimmune system? The former would mean he could turn literally anything into dust by touching it, the latter would be equally stupid and less feasible.

Dex-chan lover
Also wth why did MC not give the kiss the wife wanted so bad when he woke up, hopefully this our cool MC isn't the I'm not good enough for you even tho you want me Ima choose to avoid you and starve you of affection type of shit MC

Do people only get one skill on their skill tree? If he can restore weapons and (maybe?) armor that are damaged in monster battles then why isn't he making a ton of money fixing equipment? Or getting people to help him farm skill points in return for item fixing? Can he break something in half and then restore each half, duplicating it?

Dex-chan lover
so he can restore his youth, right?

which means he have unlimited stamina as long as there's MP?

which also means he can live forever like wolverine?

Dex-chan lover
@mommunism so basically the art must've confused you in a sense as it did I for a sec but those guys were drunk with hiccups and shit when MC and wife walked into the adventure place THEN as they where outside they tried to attack MC but they weren't drunk anymore hence MC knowing they where drunk before used his move

Aggregator gang
@dokidoki No way were they "dead drunk" when he walked in. They were maybe tipsy, not nearly enough to collapse. Also, how on earth would enough time have passed for them to sober up?

Fed-Kun's army
@dokidoki They were drunk throughout the whole chapter; their faces are reddish and there's a hiccup sfx when the adventurers try to recruit the girl.

@mommunism Maybe the power reverts the target of the skill to the state they were in a specific point in time? Considering how he 'restored' the spilled contents of thoses flasks of slime in chapter 1, I think that's how it works.

The skill its pretty vague, but that's why its pretty OP i guess, since he can restore time, condition, wounds etc. It's why it started only for items and only after leveling it up he could use it on people, not to mention no time limit apparently (previous chap said 10 seconds or something)

Users who are viewing this thread