Yakuza Reincarnation

I absolutely love these first two chapters. However, like a lot of manga, good concepts can turn into absolute horse shit. I definitely will follow this manga and am looking forward to new chapters

so i took a quick look to see this authors usual genera,
seems like this isn't gonna go down the usual boring path so far,
- i hope he keeps doing his own thing, that said,
its possible he might not know the 'usual' tropes and end up doing it anyway, not realizing its been done to death.
here's hoping he stays unique

Damn. Author? Artist? Damn did a good isekai, I would just call this Yakuza princess or somethin

Double-page supporter
That was a very nice pre-Isekai opening bit, love it. And I like the over all design of our MCs new female form.

Looks like it could be a goodie, but looks can be deceiving. Let’s hope it holds out.

Woooohoooo . This looks promising. Actually i'd like to read that grandpa when he still young, must be a badass!!

Dex-chan lover
Finally, an Isekai with a yakuza. We need more that's like this. The MC is basically Kiryu if he stayed in the yakuza. Now I want a story with a Majima-like character.

Fed-Kun's army
finally a good isekai manga, lots of bull shit isekai half assed fucking crap out there. thankfully this one is very interesting and a taste of fresh idea

Dex-chan lover
Anyone know where they got chapter 3 from? I'm trying to find the raws but can only seem to find up to chapter 2 online.

Cae

Holy crap, yakuza tactics in an isekai, that's pretty gold

i appreciate the girl but i think it would be just as interesting if he returned in a man's body instead. is there any isekai like this that i could read? good read btw

Users who are viewing this thread