Abandoned in the Mountains, I’m Adopted by a Lizard ~ I’ve Mastered Magic and Surpassed My Parents, but I Never Knew They Were Legendary Old Dragons …

Dex-chan lover
I was expecting this series to be absolute wish fullfilment trope slop and it hasn't disappointed
how this even got published is beyond me

Supporter
I was expecting this series to be absolute wish fullfilment trope slop and it hasn't disappointed
how this even got published is beyond me
It's middle-school-targeted shounen isekai. With booba. Don't expect anything more and you won't be disappointed.

Dex-chan lover
I was going to try and bite my tongue on Ian's comments about the dumb bells, but then Hadar had to go and bust out an gravity manipulation device, so here goes:

What those dumb bells have is not weight, but mass. Weight is what mass has under the influence of gravity.

Dex-chan lover
the last 3 panels made very little sense. Did the font and translatio nchange all of a sudden? And why did she go from "I am about to be grabbed by a wyverns sharp claws" (third and second last panels) to "seems I will enter its harem" (alst panel), over the course of 2-3 panels?

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the update!

lol i suppose in a world where magic exists, dumbbells wouldn't be too hard to invent tho i just keep picturing them in gyms

Dex-chan lover
the last 3 panels made very little sense. Did the font and translatio nchange all of a sudden? And why did she go from "I am about to be grabbed by a wyverns sharp claws" (third and second last panels) to "seems I will enter its harem" (alst panel), over the course of 2-3 panels?
Early April Fool's?

Group Leader
Ya... that has been corrected.. the raw translation (uncleaned and un typeset etc) was added. The proper last page was put up now. and you can now tell that was the last page and that the next page was set as a 'meme' type thing and end notes etc.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I absolutely refuse to believe the author isn't high while writing this. The only other possibility is that their editor made them do a trash power fantasy manga any%speedrun bingo card.

Dex-chan lover
This still begs the question why the school hasn't released MC due to being too good for the school. He has nothing to learn and no harem tag like the last page said but I suspect this is going harem route for sure.

Dex-chan lover
This still begs the question why the school hasn't released MC due to being too good for the school. He has nothing to learn and no harem tag like the last page said but I suspect this is going harem route for sure.
If someone is super incredible, you want them to be listed as a student, and later a graduate. You can exploit and take advantage of any fame they get, especially since he has no prior history; as far as any outsider is concerned, it was him becoming the student there which started his journey of greatness since it was undocumented beforehand.

Dex-chan lover
My god, with every passing chapter this somehow becomes even more stereotypical and bland. I don't know how the author did it, but every new character and every minor step in the plot doesn't differentiate it, instead it just shapes it into an even more generic, boring mass of nothing.

I'm still reading it because I'm a basic bitch who reads a lot of these lazy garbage wish fulfillment fantasy stories. It's just impressive to find something that starts out a little bit unique and then aggressively sands all that away so it can be as non-descript as possible.

Dex-chan lover
Ya... that has been corrected.. the raw translation (uncleaned and un typeset etc) was added. The proper last page was put up now. and you can now tell that was the last page and that the next page was set as a 'meme' type thing and end notes etc.
I see.
Though that credit page is still not obvious imo (it's possibly a bit better though?) - I would suggest having meme-panels in credit pages come after the credit text.

Dex-chan lover
Oh. This chicken is coming to me.
giphy.webp

Group Leader
Right now there are 9 chapters out in the RAWS... ya... it just get's a bit more.. troupic... but hey... sometimes trash is king!
Will take that note on dropping text before the (attempted) meme. I am not always the greatest at thinking up a meme-type thing for the chapter. Guess i'll just have to work on it.

Dex-chan lover
This is a 'when you see it' moment.
Look at the top halves of Ciel, Jasmine, and Cecilia's uniforms.
BRUH.

Users who are viewing this thread