Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Ch. 158 - Seto-kun Is Unsure About His Future

Dex-chan lover
It's so funny because like as an adult I can say "it's not that serious bro" and "any job that lets you live where you want and pay your bills is good enough" or " you like to study so be a researcher", but when you're that age adulthood feels like it's a totally separate state of being and reaching it feels like life or death

Dex-chan lover
Horny and whatnot is absolutely trivial. Can we talk about the most obvious thing at hand.

the f'ing TAIL

DpygyP3s_o.jpg

The cat attitude is nice. Author-sama is possessed to draw now in pretty much every chapter Anyou with paws and/ or ears. It is cute sometimes, but it is getting stale and going now so hard to give her for no reason a tail is dropping the plot. Sure todays manga readers are full of furry f***. However does it really need that appeal to get readers on board.

Supporter
I really do hope that Seto talks to Anjou about his worries. Sometimes just talking about it helps make things clearer, even if the other person can't offer any advice.
I hope he has a sit-down with both Anna and her mom: the former as support and the latter as someone with significant life experience and real-world knowledge who also actually gives half a damn about him (because, Lord knows, his parents are worse than useless and school staff aside from the nurse aren't any better).

Dex-chan lover
"I couldn't help but say [I like you], because I wanted her to say it back... I'm such a loser" is a lowkey heartbreaking line. He still doesn't think his feelings are valid, and needs her constant reassurance.

see, the problem is that "stay with Anjou" and "become a proper adult" are two different things, but he's conflating them. When trying to talk to adults about his future, he can only think of Anjou. When trying to talk to Anjou about their relationship, he can only worry about the future.

The easy answer, of course, is to go to a cheap local college and start taking your Gen Ed courses while you decide on a major. While still dating your girlfriend, naturally. You don't have to live together, or even go to the same college. You can kick the can down the road when it comes to a career or marriage. Boy is stressing about this WAY too hard right now.

Dex-chan lover
I understand where Seto is coming from. The question of career path and how to become a proper adult (plus insecurities) plagued me when I was at his age, especially when you start to overthink stuff.

Dex-chan lover
I understand where Seto is coming from. The question of career path and how to become a proper adult (plus insecurities) plagued me when I was at his age, especially when you start to overthink stuff.
It is something that plagued me when I was in my last year of high school. Still kinda does. It's hard to be like, "ok this is what you'll do for the rest of your working life".

Users who are viewing this thread