Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 18 - Anjou-san Wants Him to Stay Over

Dex-chan lover
People REALLY still have issues with the MC?
The absolute madlad goes for it, essentially says that he wants to be her only one...and what he gets in return are "lol"s and mockery.
Yeah, that'll do wonders to your confidence and self-steem. Thank God schools were full of Chads and Alpha Fuckboys when this comment section was still at that age.

bru im starting to get into this a little more but im sorry.
the mc has the ugliest glasses goggles ive seen in my life.

Dex-chan lover
Its obvious shes far from being the "bitch" she act as but either way their worlds are so far apart that makes such a odd match. Shes just wild as hell and hes the complete opposite.
But i cant get over how unappealing the Mc is. Its not like some different clothes and haircut would fix this one. That and his awfully sheltered personality is too conflicting when u get a really cute and hot Anjou on the other side.
For those here only interested in the Ecchi bit that might be stupid but as a story this pairing seems really unreasonable this far.

Fed-Kun's army
That haircut makes me cringe every chapter. Otherwise seto is pretty standard as these manga go.

If I were in his shoes, I would literally do my best to avoid her. She’s going to make me so uncomfortable if she does that to me all the time. If you look at the bedroom scene without context, you can see how unsettling it is for him to be there

d0v

Anjou has such a giant crush on him at this point it's not even teasing, she's just telling him "I love you dummy."

Dex-chan lover
@eldrei

Does the idea of a woman flirting make you uncomfortable?
🤣

Wow there are people like the MC out here in the world.
We meme on the MC, but he is very young. There is such a thing as not being ready, even for men and boys. She is a great girl, but she is pushing his boundaries too much and too fast.

Users who are viewing this thread