Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 20 - Anjou-san's Training

Fed-Kun's army
If she doesn't mind his smell, it's an indication their genetic compositions are suitable for procreation, increasing the chances of healthy children.
@Kaarme
@N0Mi0
Dont know if its a troll or not, but I actually did research a bit on google, and there is some kind of scientific studies on it... Learning science in a romance gyaru manga - TheMoreYouKnow

Dex-chan lover
.... "To think 5km would be this difficult" BRUH it's over 3 miles, and then you have to run another 3 miles... Are you actually an idiot? At school, they would be content if you ran *a* mile... "Each day we stray further away from God" describes my entire feeling right now. I'm not hating on the fact that he's actually doing something for exercise, it's better than 60% of America I would say, I'm hating on the fact that you act like alot of people who run marathons thinking they can handle it without any sort of prep.

Well done seto. Now add 5km more and make it a hundred push ups and sit ups with no AC and a banana a day. Beansprout no more, cuz you're baldey

Dex-chan lover
@Nixolas_Zinn Exactly. Adults joining a marathon are idiots.
Why would you expect a teenager trying to look cool for a girl to be smarter? 😂

Dex-chan lover
he ran 5km and his legs aren't even shaking

lowkey kinda scared rn

Users who are viewing this thread