Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 24 - Anjou-san Wants to Go on a Summer Festival Date

Dex-chan lover
@avgjoegeek I think you might be thinking of the latest chapter of Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san. Seto isn't Anjou-san's senpai.

?thanks for this chapter, it feels like they are making some real progress with each other. I hope this manga has a good ending ?

Contributor
*shakes head with force* - " this is bad, I'm thinking too much that is making me dizzy"
...ok

Dex-chan lover
Definitely my favorite Gal Manga - Senpai is starting to fight back a bit. I like how he finally calls her bluff and she ends up just as virgin as he is.

They're in the same class. Unless we're going to make a joke about him being a classmate in the streets, and a senpai in the sheets. He's not there yet though.

cherry-kakyoin-gifs

Dex-chan lover
Well my dick is happy so i liked it.

Props to the author on how good Anjou looked here very nice.

Contributor
...................Well, okay, maybe this manga won't keep them platonic till the end of times. God, what is this. Where am I? Where is forced drama? Is it a romance manga or what? What are the editors doing? God I'm scared, it's basically unrealistic shounen romance, but seinen instead, yet pure, yet not so, argh, I'm so confused by this random title out of nowhere.

Fed-Kun's army
I liked the festival chapters on romance manga, but why, most of the time, onlly the girl dresses in the traditional way ?
Why not both in yukatas or kimonos ? In some series, there is, and the man's version is just fine.
Otherwise it looks out of place, Anjou with a great traditional yukata, and Mc in casual clothes ???

Dex-chan lover
Wow, she is the ultimate tease of an almost girlfriend. lol.

Users who are viewing this thread