Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 42 - Seto-kun Sits Next to Anjou-san

@RC1138Boss
He did, but everytime he's realized it, Anjou always distracted it to something else, making him confused.

Dex-chan lover
@WoodyCyber i guess that her goal is to make him more confidient and figuered his feelings by himself, without a push. so she's just give him hints every time, but, as all the women does - dont want to make the first move. its a life, man, and, as IRL - their relationships is comlicated too.
But - i wish too that there was some developments between them, or, at least he did some mind-digging and realize already that he has feelings for her. This flashback with doctor give us a hint that his thoughts going in that direction.

Dex-chan lover
You know, it really annoys me when I see readers criticise Anjou for what she’s wearing. I love the way her style is depicted in the manga, and she always looks really cool and fresh.

Crop-tops or loose/oversized shirts don’t make you a whore. They’re street fashion staples, and what a ton of young girls wear in real life too. There’s nothing wrong with how she dresses. 🙄

people say anjou dresses like a "whore" for wearing pretty good streetwear and it's kinda sad... the misogyny is leaking through :/

Dex-chan lover
Man, this girl is good....i probably fall for that kInda girl pretty fast.

yeah it would be troubling if another girl gets him in trouble like the train incident, thankfully it's not what happened.

so the buildup for the whole anjou leaving thing was that, kinda weak it's not like anjou will be moving another school.

Dex-chan lover
page 10:
oX1IM6t.png

Dex-chan lover
I have to say, if Anjou wants Seto to confess to her, she's doing her best to not make that happen.

Group Leader
Anjou: If we had kids someday...
Seto: Us? Kids?
Anjou: As if!

Anjou: I love you, Seto.
Seto: You love me?
Anjou: As if!

Group Leader
I really like her midriffs. Makes me want to lick them.

Users who are viewing this thread