Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 42 - Seto-kun Sits Next to Anjou-san

Dex-chan lover
Anjou dresses pretty normally for a trendy teen girl lol idk how she dresses like a whore

Dex-chan lover
Ya know, it would be hilarious if Seto got stolen by another girl who's actually honest while Anjou keeps giving Seto mixed signals.

Dex-chan lover
Wonder how long Seto's going to act "clueless" when they're basically unofficially dating at this point.

If you ever watched the famimart frappe cm in youtube, avoid clicking on other recommended videos and close the tab immediately. Please, it's for your sake

she's not just giving him hints, she's pretty much including the whole strategy guide at this point.

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@monkeyvoodoo
Another excellent chapter. As I've mentioned, Anjou is one of my favorite manga. Thank you for continuing it!

Dex-chan lover
I feel like everywhere these two go, there's some random observers in the surroundings that are just like "Just fuckin' jump each other already." Nobody'd even call the police for the public indecency, they'd just start the slow clap.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if she works hard on her body, sure she's not super defined but she's certainly slim.

Aggregator gang
Actually seto isn't really that dense, he was clearly aware of it, its just that his rock bottom self steem prevent him from acknowledging it, and also the way Anna keep teasing him confuses the heck out of him and made it super hard to distinguish what her teasing or true feelings is.

Goddamn seto, that's a signal right there. You just need the right timing to pick it up and transmit it back.
Well, you gotta need big balls for that

Users who are viewing this thread