Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 43 - Anjou-san Wants Ramen

Dex-chan lover
If it makes you feel better, I too once racked up some 100E fees on mobile internet, back before 3G was even a thing. Wasn't allowed to use the phone for anything but emergencies for awhile, lol.

Dex-chan lover
lmao This guy is already dating Anjou and he will be the last one to figure it out.

@Sonorian Scanlation is basically free. However, we never claimed that stupidity is free. In fact, stupidity can be quite expensive.

@RGnt He's not actually in Oulu right now, though I think he will be tomorrow. He's at a cottage in the middle of nowhere right now. No WiFi there, and I'm pretty sure there's barely LTE there.

Contributor
@ReimuHakurei One way or the other, uploader earned a few points from me. That pricetag (regarldless of it being discovered after the fact) has earned props from me. Trust me, that's hard to get. :D

@ReimuHakurei there is few very small aras in Finland that are not covered by LTE, but not having WiFI that I do understand. And as a tip for him, he should get Saunalahti PrePaid card (~7€ includes 5€ credit on it), with that there is 50/50 4G for max 1€ a day and 19.99€/month with unlimited bandwidth. And if the tablet/phone is sim locked with cheapo 4G router it should be around 59€ (still cheaper :p) Both of which can be bougth from either R-Kioski (chain of small stores) or Elisa/Saunalahti stores.

@RGnt No, that's the most hilarious part... If he had simply used his phone instead, he has free unlimited international data roaming on that. It just costs $0.03/MB on the iPad, which he didn't realize.

@RGnt the hilarious part was when we were at my apartment fetching my stuff. I asked monkey if I should bring my Cisco 819-4G LTE Router with active sim card, 2504 WLC and 1142 AP for the cabin network, but "You can just tether to my tablet.".

Aggregator gang
You guys took the scanlation group's name too seriously my god

Seriously tho I hope it will not mess up your budget plan for the month

xQB9Xkb.png

@Nihilist1 "budget" and "plan" are unheard words during this trip.

@kuma nah, all of us were just laughing about it including monkey.

@RGnt also yes the LTE coverage is generally pretty good but once you go outside of wolf border then it can be really spotty, especially if you're in a log cabin 20km from nearest city or cell tower.

Users who are viewing this thread