Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 6 Ch. 72 - Anjou-san and Seto-kun's Wishes

Dex-chan lover
Thank god they went the route they did. I mean, I was pretty sure the dude was into the shorty but you can't be too sure these days.

My dude is getting new year specials and he thinks they're still friends. Come on Seto. Oh and the Guys and girls trope is right.

Dex-chan lover
"Guys and girls can't be friends!!"
Then they can be siblings?!

Dex-chan lover
Yes, males and females can be friends. It's difficult but it is possible.

Fucking little brat

Haha, why the hate on the kid though? It's kinda cute tbh. shows that he's still a kid. Btw, Seto on page 11 was really cool.

Dex-chan lover
Good luck, kid. Seems like kinda an uphill battle, but do yer best.

Maybe it's me, maybe it's cultural differences but how can Seto still think they're just friends? She sent you nudes!

Oh c'mon Seto get your shit together. You know you like her already and want to be more than just "friends". And you don't get a pic like that if she just wants to be a "friend". She's setting up all the signs - your just failing to read them.

Dex-chan lover
He is trying so hard to fix his bed hair LOL

@Xxjuggernaut Its not difficult at all. Actually, its kinda easy.
@Cookie-kun
GZwl2zs.png

Dex-chan lover
Nowadays, not even two girls can be friends without everyone wanting it to be a couple

People man, they'll ship anything if it's possible

Dex-chan lover
Well, it's manga with dense MC, but I kinda wonder now, if there actually exists at least one 16-17 y.o. boy who head over heels for some girl who's openly flirting with him, lovey-dovey with her to the point when they act like proper couple, receiving erotic pix from her etc and who's looking at her lips with flustered face and and thinking: "Hm... we are just friends, right? Hm... wait, i want to kiss her? Nooo, it's not like this of course".
I can even understand his doubts about her feelings despite all her attention to him, but it's almost impossible not to realize when you are romantically\sexually attracted to girl, especially when you are pretty much already in relationship. It looks dumb even for romcom.

Users who are viewing this thread