Yancha Gal no Anjou-san

Read it even if oyu have better mangas on your hand. Its a generic romcom with a typcal cliche like kind male lead and a god tier teasing waifu. The side characters are also fun. As good as nagatoro

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised there are 3 different group scanlated this. What is it? Are there some competition to scans this or something?? 😅
Also, I saw there are some missing chapters. I wish it will get posted soon.

Aggregator gang
@Nafizlatan Just because something is generic doesn’t automatically make it bad. Seto isn’t really that kind, but would you rather him be an asshole?

Yes,I would prefer him be an asshole.
Precisely because it's generic.
I can't recall when the last time i read a romcom where female lead actually had seen something else besides kindness to make her fall for the male lead.
I can predict literally every decisive moments.
Does it not tire you reading the same old plot?

@Big_Boss I was talking about preferring an arse mc,not falling or anything.
It's the author's job to find a new reason to make the Female lead fall for the mc.
This falling for kindness reasoning thing has become sooo old like ancient lol

Power Uploader
@Nafizlatan I'm not sure if you read the story or just checked it, but Anjo didn't fell for kidness, she fell for him not taking things at face value (her) and choosing to make his own opinion on subject.

Aggregator gang
@Nafizlatan I already said that the MC isn’t all that nice, so she definitely didn’t start liking him because of that. And no it’s not the author’s job to give a reason because most people don’t have a specific reason for liking somebody. Enjoying their company is a fine enough reason. And if the MC was an asshole, this manga wouldn’t be enjoyable like it is.

@liquidswords That's what I'm talking about,"most people don't have a reason" Then make the female lead say "Because i love to be with you or something"
MC isn't all that nice but wasn't angry a bit when labelled as a molester because of misunderstanding even so that nibba ended up complimenting her during that moment saying she's brave like bruh!

And our female lead witnessed this kindness move first hand and you're saying she didn't fall for it! Author pulled the same cliche then just put up a facade "She didn't fall for his kindness"

I could literally predict every move so yes,I left around 25 chapters.

Try reading "Gal Gohan,that girl is not just cute,Kubo-san" if you could point out any significant difference please do mention and tell me.
I mean no offense toward you.Just stating facts.

@Vergift
iirc Facepalm is slow because they are down to 3 members + work/holiday stuff so the others probably picked it up thinking they had dropped it since 54's raws had been out for so long and people were waiting. I feel like they would have commented if they dropped but people drop all the time w/o saying so on an extras page or something so it was a fair assumption imo.

@Nafizlatan
All forms of consumable media utilize tropes in various ways & as such things are going to be extremely similar if not outright the same with only minute differences in some aspect regardless of if its the world, characters, both, or so for all types of media. So your argument applies to pretty much anything. Some people want more of the same and some don't. No one is forcing any of us to consume what we don't like.

@lulzace
My argument applies to pretty much anything,huh!
So basically there's no such word as variety or change in the world of manga,do you mean that?
You can't consume the same thing for forever with same interest,it's like an universal rule.

Nobody is forcing us,well that's true.Think about this way,spending money only to find out it's the same usual story since you can't judge a book by it's cover.I know I'm in no position to complain about since I'm reading for free.
I guess publisher are the main culprit here,bringing same stories to earn some easy cash.

What a stupid argument you guys are having. The guy is just saying he is tired of the same trope over and over again. And he is right, all those new "teasing" mangas have girls falling for the MC whithout a good reason. It doesnt appeal to him, theres no room for more debate. Why people start fight or make huge discussion about personal taste? Like you could convince a person he should like things just because you do.

Gonna be honest chat, the first translations for 54 and 53, both parts, were better. Don't like the new translations, just my opinion, please keep going!

@Nafizlatan
My saying your argument can apply to anything isn't saying it's irrelevant. It's me saying "yeah that is a thing but its not as simple as that."
You being tired of the genre or a genre being executed in a certain way is fine. We all have a right to our pov/feelings. But this is a general thing that happens. When you are overexposed to something it can lose its appeal or become annoying. Does that make it bad inherently? No.

The disillusionment or whatever it is that you want to call how you feel is something normal that happens because of the nature of consumable media. If you aren't enjoying what you are consuming maybe try to consume something different. Some people like slowburn stuff, some don't, sometimes they do but the large amount of slowburn content they consume makes them indifferent to it. Others still aren't bothered because of the characters from different series having differing personalities and relationship dynamics. Whatever is the case try consuming something else if this isn' t doing it for you.

Edit: I wanted to give a recommendation but I really can't think of anything long rn. if you still want romance try Futari no Renai Shoka but its only like 12(?) chapters long.

@lulzace
Yeah,i get it what you're trying to say.
I wonder if others aren't yet bothered or the manga community is getting bigger each day and I'm actually meeting people who haven't read any manga with same plot before.

Thanks for the recommendation by the way.

Probably a mix? I know i follow similar things to this but that's not all I read., np on the rec.

Users who are viewing this thread