Yancha Gal no Anjou-san

if this manga doesn't end in a happy ending, ima cry. its so cute even if there are lewdness in some parts

I feel this is the kind of manga where it will have no hard development in 500 chapters then suddenly have happy ending in chapter 501.

one day seto gon'be a chad.

damn, these nerds gettin' all them gal ship pairings. Hoping for a better destination for Anjou x Seto ship, all aboaaaard!

Dex-chan lover
So... is this manga monthly? Weekly? Still backlog? The update seems inconsistent.

@jimbojoni Who's Sakurai?

Also, I'm REALLY upset about the fact that Nagatoro is in that list. Takagi is the classiest of all, that much we know, but that aside.
Sakurai notwithstanding (since I don't know her), all the girls here TEASE their guy to some extent of aggression and lewdness, except Nagatoro.
Nagatoro abused the poor dude. As in, "verbal and psychological abuse". The one that is punishable by law. What the fuck is she doing in that list?

@Tatherwood
Sakurai: https://mangadex.org/title/43464/sakurai-san-wants-to-be-noticed

Well, Nagatoro is actually getting better, imo. I also put it on hold a while ago for the same reason as yours, but it's actually getting better. It's just personal preference, though.

Dex-chan lover
@jimbojoni I mean, must be true, since I've seen a few people saying something similar. But regardless of how she turns out LATER, by default she's a shitty excuse for a human being. As I said, psychological abuse literally lands you in jail in some countries. And bullying is not better.

If you want to recomend it, go ahead. My hating seeing that name next to Takagi's is my personal issue. But at the very least I think it deserves a massive warning.

I mean, it's like you're recommending anime to a friend and go "Yeah, good movies for example My neighbor Totoro, Kiki's delivery service or Grave of the Fireflies".
It's like "...dude". One of those is not the same as the others...

Thanks for Sakurai, btw. Search engine must have been acting up when I tried, cause I got no returns from the name. Gonna check it out.

@Tatherwood
Well, 'teasing' can go wrong.(https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teasing)

And giving recommendation is not all that bad, at least it'll give some people an idea what to look when they don't know what's good, even if sometimes the recommended stuff doesn't suit their taste. And in my case, it's not that I try to make others agree with my taste, I just think that those titles are enjoyable, and maybe someone will find it enjoyable too, because those titles have about the similar theme.
Also, I don't think I need to change my list, not that I have the obligation to do so. And that's my personal issue.

And thanks for sharing your opinion.

Dex-chan lover
@jimbojoni Of course giving recommendation is not all that bad. Never said it was. I just said the recommendation should fit the theme.
If you recommend 8 comedies, and then add a horror movie, I mean... You SHOULD say "btw, that last one is really good, but it's NOT a comedy. It's a horror". Otherwise people will be expecting 9 comedies.
Which was my point here, that apparently got lost somehow. You yourself dropped or held Nagatoro for the reason I mentioned. You continued it, I didn't. I'm NOT saying "you can't recommend it". Never did.
What I said is "you put 5 sweet, fluffy, cute teasing mangas... and Nagatoro does not fit that theme". All I was suggesting was for you to put a warning of some kind.

Of course you don't NEED to change the list, or have any OBLIGATION to do so. It was just a suggestion.

Anyway, thanks for the Sakurai recommendation again.

I'm planning to read this manga but may I know if there's a development in this manga or it is just a repetitive type?

Well after you find out her mum cut's hair and she also plans to be a hair stylist, it explains her appearance/style. So as a non japanese I wouldn't call her a gyaru or whatever.
Shes just a cool girl that's it.

@BizzareShot its fairly repetitive with the cutesy relationship between mc and fml. Then some extra mini progress and side character development but it all follows the romcom formula of indecisive boi and flirty girl. But if you like fluff give this a shot

Users who are viewing this thread